Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Warren Feeney

Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:25 am

I would take Etuhu out of postion over Feeney anyday

Feeneys shorts are pulled so far up they are around his neck - looks more like a farmer than a footballer

BUT I don't want to find any negatives from last night - we were superb

Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:43 am

Mr Moo Cow wrote:I would take Etuhu out of postion over Feeney anyday

Feeneys shorts are pulled so far up they are around his neck - looks more like a farmer than a footballer

BUT I don't want to find any negatives from last night - we were superb

Think i would agree with playing Etuhu out of position before Feeney, but doesn't matter now Jay is back well rested and ready for the Jacks :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:05 pm

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

BOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHROOOOYDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:21 pm

Why do people slate our players whether it is Michael Chopra or Warren Feeney?

We had a great performance last night

We had a back 4 for the last 25 mins and not one of them started in that position in the back 4.
We had Chris Burke who couldn't run
We had a player sent off
We had Whittingham left back
We had Gavin Rae who could hardly move
and Warren Feeney up front on his own.
Etuhu out of position.

I was proud of the players, Dave Jones and the 20,460 fans in the ground last night.

And for people slating Warren Feeney then give the guy a break. He has played about 70 mins of football all season and was asked to do a job and DEFEND. Which he did, there was no point in him on his own running up and down corner flag to corner flag becauase he had no support and they would of just ran rings around him.

I though all players were brilliant and Fenney did nothing wrong. He was far better than Etuhu.

Etuhu was out of position and also did as best as he could.

Well done CCFC ONWARDS and UPWARDS :ayatollah: