Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BOOK NOW FOR THE PLAYER OF THE YEAR DO

Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:42 am

WHO WANTS TO GO TO THE PLAYER OF THE YEAR DO WITH THIS FORUM

"THE PLAYER OF THE YEAR DO" at THE NEW STADIUM
So Far 4 Tables have been paid for, from Members of This Forum :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The Date will be announced soon once the club know where we are regaring the play offs, but it will be an evening in May.
The Supporters Club are having to Charge £50 a head Due to Compass Charging Thousands for the Hire of the Room.

As you know we are having 5 tables from here and this MB will Present 2 TROPHIES, one from Owain to This MB's Player of the Year and one by the winner of a comp on here for "Most Improved player of the Year.

Please give me some idea who wants to come, Partners are welcome as well(put them on the other table ).

MONIES ALL HAVE TO BE IN BY 24th April ( prior to Sheff Weds Game ). :ayatollah:

Re: BOOK NOW FOR THE PLAYER OF THE YEAR DO

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:19 am

Annis, forgive me but my mrs is making me post this......

"Are the women really on another table, if not you're going on your own, or you can take someone else".

Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:08 am

Mr Davies wrote:Annis, forgive me but my mrs is making me post this......

"Are the women really on another table, if not you're going on your own, or you can take someone else".

Woman can sit where they want/with partner etc
Once everyone has paid we will try and sort who and where, but wait till everyone paid.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:25 am

put me down for a seat if theres any going!!be great to get pissed and tell all the players how much i love em.hahaha!!!! :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:26 am

dafydd-ccfc85 wrote:put me down for a seat if theres any going!!be great to get pissed and tell all the players how much i love em.hahaha!!!! :lol: :lol:

Great Daf :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:36 am

i want to go but dont want to go alone, all my mates aint into the city see :cry:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:42 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Mr Davies wrote:Annis, forgive me but my mrs is making me post this......

Woman can sit where they want/with partner etc
Once everyone has paid we will try and sort who and where, but wait till everyone paid.

Thank christ for that. She's been giving me grief all morning (especially after yesterday - the Claire poem thread is deleted :lol: ). She thinks its chauvanistic that I thought it would be really funny that we could get there and all the women would be one one table. I'm not her favourite person at the moment, but I'm missing Derby away because I'm taking her to Spain, so she should be grateful, miserable cow. <---There's one for Ian Reynolds to grass me up about :lol:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:30 pm

book me in, feck it

Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:44 pm

Ben wrote:i want to go but dont want to go alone, all my mates aint into the city see :cry:

I'll be going on my own too Ben!!

Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:45 pm

claire wrote:
Ben wrote:i want to go but dont want to go alone, all my mates aint into the city see :cry:

You can join me and the mrs!! :lol:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:47 pm

Mr Davies wrote:
claire wrote:

You can join me and the mrs!! :lol:

:lol: I'm sure she'd love that!!