Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Pegs for Sat ? Could this work ?

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:49 am

my mate claims that there is a growing amount of people who are taking pegs into the match. They will then simply sit there with the pegs on their noses.

I imagine if SKY pick that up it would look quite funny !!!!

something to think about perhaps. A bit of adjustment and the peg should sit nicely on the nose !!!!!

Re: Pegs for Sat ? Could this work ?

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:56 am

Or we could look like a bunch of twats like the Jacks do with their armbands and snorkles! :D

Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:03 am

We did pegs last season mate. My mate who was running the 1927 cafe at the time was giving out free pegs with every breakfast!!

Pete from Chasetown came down and was wondering why everyone was staring at him during a family dinner after the game - it's because he unknowingly had pegs on his clothes :lol:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:09 am

Mr Davies wrote:We did pegs last season mate. My mate who was running the 1927 cafe at the time was giving out free pegs with every breakfast!!

Pete from Chasetown came down and was wondering why everyone was staring at him during a family dinner after the game - it's because he unknowingly had pegs on his clothes :lol:

didnt some one manage to sneak into the grange end (away section) the night before the jacks game last year and manage
to dump shit loads of pegs in there? :lol:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:36 am

milly44 wrote:
Mr Davies wrote:We did pegs last season mate. My mate who was running the 1927 cafe at the time was giving out free pegs with every breakfast!!

didnt some one manage to sneak into the grange end (away section) the night before the jacks game last year and manage
to dump shit loads of pegs in there? :lol:

yer and spray painted gypoossss accross the back wall a few times

Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:47 am

I am the origional one......NOT.

taxi for Nickerino