Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The feel-good factor and the run-in

Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:02 am

Players hitting form. Chopra sat on the bench itching to get on (though I cant figure why
he never came on) We appear to be doing the opposite to this time last season when the
nerves were starting to jangle a bit. We, as fans, cannot wait for the next match, its
been like this for a few weeks, there's a momentum building. The players feel what we
feel, they will be itching to get stuck into the pondlife this weekend.

The wages saga could prove to be a masterstroke by TG. The players quite obviously have
no respect for Ridsdale, and hate having the prick around. All the staff at City feel the same.
TG has made a statement that nobody can miss:

Not only did they get their wages AS PROMISED by SB, but Ridsdale finally came out from under
his rock in a desperate attempt to associate himself as part of the reason they were paid. Paying
them a day or so late was TG's way of underlining in thick red marker pen that Ridsdale wasn't.

The players have cash on the hip, they have points in the bag, they have smiling faces around when
they come into work. They know there's genuine hope for the clubs future. Then.... the CCS finally
erupts into the passion thats been missing all season. God help the jacks is all i can say. But on a
cautionary note given the next two games AFTER Swansea... three points IS vital Saturday

Re: The feel-good factor and the run-in

Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:01 pm

taffyapple wrote:Players hitting form. Chopra sat on the bench itching to get on (though I cant figure why
he never came on) We appear to be doing the opposite to this time last season when the
nerves were starting to jangle a bit. We, as fans, cannot wait for the next match, its
been like this for a few weeks, there's a momentum building. The players feel what we
feel, they will be itching to get stuck into the pondlife this weekend.

The wages saga could prove to be a masterstroke by TG. The players quite obviously have
no respect for Ridsdale, and hate having the prick around. All the staff at City feel the same.
TG has made a statement that nobody can miss:

Not only did they get their wages AS PROMISED by SB, but Ridsdale finally came out from under
his rock in a desperate attempt to associate himself as part of the reason they were paid. Paying
them a day or so late was TG's way of underlining in thick red marker pen that Ridsdale wasn't.

The players have cash on the hip, they have points in the bag, they have smiling faces around when
they come into work. They know there's genuine hope for the clubs future. Then.... the CCS finally
erupts into the passion thats been missing all season. God help the jacks is all i can say. But on a
cautionary note given the next two games AFTER Swansea... three points IS vital Saturday

:thumbup:

Great post, I agree we seem to be a club on the up, perhaps all the financial problems, and cock up at the end of last season have somehow galvanised us!!! a

Anyway we are hitting good form at just the right time, both on and off the field.....

Re: The feel-good factor and the run-in

Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:57 pm

I do agree but I always wait for a disaster with City, If DJ could have brought in the 4 players in Jan like we wanted I really believe we would be fighting top 2 now.

I wont believe it until it happens but i pray to god it does happen. DJ has promised us progression and he is true to his word so far