Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

END OF SEASON FORUM PISS UP - UPDATE

Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:05 pm

On hold for now but it will happen, just awaiting certain outcomes in our season before the date is confirmed. :ayatollah:

Re: END OF SEASON FORUM PISS UP - UPDATE

Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:50 pm

what date are we lurking at ???rhooster :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:57 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:what date are we lurking at ???rhooster :ayatollah:

chegs is flexible with the dates for the brunswick so basically gonna see what happens with the playoffs first , seems a few off here may be at the phonics gig, we will see matey.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:07 pm

f**k them 'splitters' I say. Priorities - it's either us or the Phonics.

:lol:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:08 pm

Mr Davies wrote:f**k them 'splitters' I say. Priorities - it's either us or the Phonics.

:lol:
turdy shut up :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:36 pm

i'm with Mr. Davies on this, man up and make your choice, what if we get a karaoke machine and do our own Phonics tribute?? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:39 pm

bought my phonics ticket within min's of going on sale, long before a party was thought about on here.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:44 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:bought my phonics ticket within min's of going on sale, long before a party was thought about on here.

You dont hear Annis whinging! lol

He bought his season ticket a long time BUT a wedding has come up and familky time more important lol his choice is made he is missing the Jacks game simple as :cry: :cry: :cry:

Gonna be the same with the end of season do not everyone is going to be happy and you choose phonics or forum night out your choice lol no one is holding you to ransom :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now Rhoost here are my dates im unavailable......................................... :lol: :lol: :lol: (jokin) ;)

Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:45 pm

Jez wrote:
The Premier 1 wrote:bought my phonics ticket within min's of going on sale, long before a party was thought about on here.

You dont hear Annis whinging! lol

He bought his season ticket a long time BUT a wedding has come up and familky time more important lol his choice is made he is missing the Jacks game simple as :cry: :cry: :cry:

Gonna be the same with the end of season do not everyone is going to be happy and you choose phonics or forum night out your choice lol no one is holding you to ransom :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now Rhoost here are my dates im unavailable......................................... :lol: :lol: :lol: (jokin) ;)

pm me them Jez otherwise some of the men on here will know when your in. :lol:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:48 pm

Rhoost ya back on form :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:50 pm

Jez wrote:Rhoost ya back on form :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

lost my mojo for a bit, missus was doing some spring cleaning and found it covered in dust and biscuit crumbs under the sofa.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:55 pm

one is holding you to ransom

bluddy hell jiz that almost sounds like sex, baz be here now after a portion :lol:

almost had me rising to the thought ;)

Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:57 pm

Phonics my arse, monkey facers the lot of um.

I'm sure Cheggers has one of those of record player things that the phonic botherers can gather around wide eyed with mouths open like a generously sized trout nodding their little heads in a semi rythymic fashion. The real men of course will gather around Claire (and Jezz obviously ;) ) hanging on their every word whilst slyly trying to catch a glimpse of a little thong peeping meekly above the top of their low cut jeans.

Then again they may decide to arrive fully "tackled up" short litle skirts, tight figure hugging tops with just a suggestion of clevage and the obligatory stocking and sussies. This message board will then go into hibernation for the summer as the Phonic botherers gleefully monkey face themselves whilst the real men are otherwise engaged in other "hobbyist" activities :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:01 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:Phonics my arse, monkey facers the lot of um.

I'm sure Cheggers has one of those of record player things that the phonic botherers can gather around wide eyed with mouths open like a generously sized trout nodding their little heads in a semi rythymic fashion. The real men of course will gather around Claire (and Jezz obviously ;) ) hanging on their every word whilst slyly trying to catch a glimpse of a little thong peeping meekly above the top of their low cut jeans.

Then again they may decide to arrive fully "tackled up" short litle skirts, tight figure hugging tops with just a suggestion of clevage and the obligatory stocking and sussies. This message board will then go into hibernation for the summer as the Phonic botherers gleefully monkey face themselves whilst the real men are otherwise engaged in other "hobbyist" activities :D

LOL NOT ME hun they wont be able to understand a word of what i say after my bevvies go down - I dont wear thongs ( thats Mrs R. you have me muddled with) ;) Jeans for a night out lots of poockets to keep my crap :lol:

Now Willy are you up for this end of season do lol get your plance ticket booked! :D

Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:04 pm

:lol: :lol: Jizz will drink me under the table

Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:22 pm

LOL NOT ME hun they wont be able to understand a word of what i say after my bevvies go down - I dont wear thongs ( thats Mrs R. you have me muddled with) ;) Jeans for a night out lots of poockets to keep my crap :lol:

Now Willy are you up for this end of season do lol get your plance ticket booked! :D[/quote]

Willy is always up :o

Willy's presence at the end of season piss up can be debated during the traditional pre match o'dervurs (goddam french spelling) prior to this saturdays game. Aye, allah be praised, the Wombat will be in town. Who we playing anyway, not one of the big teams, Swansea perhaps?

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:31 pm

The Rhooster wrote:i'm with Mr. Davies on this, man up and make your choice, what if we get a karaoke machine and do our own Phonics tribute?? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

As suggested by me :D :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:36 pm

RHOOSTER, my best buddie does kareoke etc, and he'll do it cheap, just fill him with a few beers etc

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:39 pm

I go on holiday that day, so wont be there. It'll have to be baz in the short skirt with his clevage out.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:42 pm

Ben wrote:RHOOSTER, my best buddie does kareoke etc, and he'll do it cheap, just fill him with a few beers etc

tidy, just repleid to you on FB mate.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:43 pm

claire wrote:

I go on holiday that day, so wont be there. It'll have to be baz in the short skirt with his clevage out.

Date may change now cos so many go to the phonics, but i'm all up for baz in a short skirt and cleavge out.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:53 pm

The Rhooster wrote:
claire wrote:

Date may change now cos so many go to the phonics, but i'm all up for baz in a short skirt and cleavge out.

:| :| :| :|

Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:07 pm

The Rhooster Date may change now cos so many go to the phonics,

1 nil to the phonics

baz in a short skirt and cleavge out

that should be a sight. :lol:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:10 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:
The Rhooster Date may change now cos so many go to the phonics,

1 nil to the phonics

baz in a short skirt and cleavge out

that should be a sight. :lol:

not 1 nil to the phonics its just unconfirmed yet. :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:11 pm

The Rhooster wrote:On hold for now but it will happen, just awaiting certain outcomes in our season before the date is confirmed. :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:18 pm

we want to see annis singing aqua -barbie girl :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:15 am

Whatever the date I'm definately up for Mr Baz in a skirt option - thats his outfit sorted for the night :ayatollah:

As for Annis singing Barbie Girl :o :o :o :o :lol: love it :P

Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:21 am

Jez wrote:Whatever the date I'm definately up for Mr Baz in a skirt option - thats his outfit sorted for the night :ayatollah:

As for Annis singing Barbie Girl :o :o :o :o :lol: love it :P

:love10: :love10: :love10:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:27 am

have to get Cheggs to do happy hour on the bottles of Desperados :ayatollah: