A forum for all things Cardiff City

This is a British criminal

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:13 pm

f*cking disgraceful

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... dfish.html

:evil:

Re: This is a British criminal

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:16 pm

mad hay, yet you watch the police shows and see 14 year old kids stealing cars, getting caught and getting 6 points on thier licence (which they aint got) a driving ban (they aint got a licence durrr) and a £50 fine

this country is full of penpushing cunts

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:18 pm

Ben wrote:mad hay, yet you watch the police shows and see 14 year old kids stealing cars, getting caught and getting 6 points on thier licence (which they aint got) a driving ban (they aint got a licence durrr) and a £50 fine

This country is stuffed....big style.Have done the points for Oz,do I get the visas or not and leave the old girl over here.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:19 pm

absolute madness, this sort of thing makes my blood boil. :twisted:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:23 pm

Ben wrote:mad hay, yet you watch the police shows and see 14 year old kids stealing cars, getting caught and getting 6 points on thier licence (which they aint got) a driving ban (they aint got a licence durrr) and a £50 fine

It's madder than mad but then on another post your'e advocating giving the old bill a slap :?

You can't have the penny and the bun mate

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:27 pm

soft target making up the numbers, looks good on a spreadsheet, as a graph dont show you details just numbers, some big brass will be having his back slapped for that and probably another 20 - 100 or so more

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:27 pm

and whats ytour point? im not sticking up for the police???????????????????????????????????????????????????

the whole lot/system are full of wankers who all need a good slap?

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:28 pm

its the average joe, people like you and me, who have always worked for a living, payed thier taxes, done nothing wrong in life that get penalised! we are the easy targets, we are the mugs!!

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:31 pm

thas shoking..But then u have people from swansea giving them away to for nothing at a fair ground.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:32 pm

Don't trust anything the Daily Mail says.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:34 pm

hang about guys just thought is that going out as tomorrows headliner or is it an old front page.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:37 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:hang about guys just thought is that going out as tomorrows headliner or is it an old front page.

Yesterday`s I think.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:52 pm

april fools i think, put out today ready for tomorrow.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:55 pm

She only expected 'a slap on the wrist'? Where the hell does she think she is! They should have thrown the old bitch in a cell with Myra Hindley and given her shop to a nice asylum seeker. What has this country come to! I'm off to Malaysia!

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:58 pm

ali wrote:She only expected 'a slap on the wrist'? Where the hell does she think she is! They should have thrown the old bitch in a cell with Myra Hindley and given her shop to a nice asylum seeker. What has this country come to! I'm off to Malaysia!

:lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:01 pm

rob wrote:april fools i think, put out today ready for tomorrow.

They were talking about it on 'This Morning' today, so isn't for tomorrows paper.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:02 pm

THE GOVERNMENT Has gone mad and the Courts.