Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SOME BETTER NEWS ABOUT CHOPRA

Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:50 am

We all know Chops hasn't been right for months now and even DJ seems reluctant to play him but I think we can anticipate him getting his head back together now. An ex-colleague of mine who's a Sikh tells me that Chops has been seeing the Guru from the Sikh temple in Riverside and this has really helped him start to get to grips with the off-field personal issues that have been affecting his form.

Chops is now going through the process of becoming a Sikh and sees this as the key to getting some self-control and discipline back into his life. This is surely gonna help him get back to the sort of performances we know he's capable of. The biggest issue for him is the need to wear the necessary headgear which is compulsory for all male Sihks. This isn't an insurmountable problem and other sports stars like Monty Panesar, Harbhajan Singh and even the ex-ref, Gurnan Singh have managed to wear a form of turban while performing without it affecting their performance. However, you can imagine the sort of stick that Chops will get from the Jacks on Saturday if he plays in a turban. I'm mentioning this today so that we're all ready to back Chops to the hilt when the inevitable abuse starts from our BNP loving Jack friends. Get behind him boys, he needs our support more than ever on Saturday. :ayatollah:

Re: SOME BETTER NEWS ABOUT CHOPRA

Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:00 am

Good Lord

Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:02 am

:lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:02 am

april fool !!!

Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:03 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: shame this is posted today! ;)

becasue the mood on him when he came out of the players enterance on tues after the leics game - slammed open the doors with a face like thunder and even gave fans a "f@@k off" look when the approched him for an autograph! He went straight home...............maybe you could put a word in for the guru to help out :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:04 am

He should go see the buddist monks down Crwys Road, their a disciplined bunch plus they don't wear funny headgear :lol:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:05 am

brilliant

Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:10 am

his gurus are William Hill and Jack Brown and the wise and wonderfull John Mc Crick :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:43 am

And you all thought it was an April Fool wind-up :ayatollah: :D :lol:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:42 am

Everyone knows the guru told him to bet on himself to score the 90th minute winner to increase motivation levels! :D