Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If JBs win at CCS on first visit

Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:01 pm

the bragging rights will live on for years.. we cant let this happen. Let's make our fortress rock! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: If JBs win at CCS on first visit

Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:22 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
they wont win

Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:45 pm

we will win :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:47 pm

BOLLOCKS will you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:52 pm

wait and see you have been warned :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: one nil pratley

Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:53 pm

portsidejack wrote:wait and see you have been warned :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: one nil pratley

dont say that know :(

Nah my daughter has said it's gonna be 3 nil to Capital :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:02 pm

We will win 3-1 never been so confident against the Jacks and i hate derby games.

Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:03 pm

for the Jacks to win they need to score the 1st goal and the bookies odds on that were 8 - 1 last time I looked :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:40 pm

would feel more confident if i knew burke was playing and 100% fit

Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:39 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:for the Jacks to win they need to score the 1st goal and the bookies odds on that were 8 - 1 last time I looked :ayatollah:

if you have any sense put a few quid on the jacks at 8-1 you cant go far wrong :o

Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:54 pm

What's the odds with this fella scoring the first goal?
http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f217/ ... CKTOPS.jpg