Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tomorrow at 2pm

Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:52 pm

I will be driving slowly on the M4 along side 35 Caravans and mocking them :D :ayatollah:

Re: Tomorrow at 2pm

Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:03 pm

carlccfc wrote:I will be driving slowly on the M4 along side 35 Caravans and mocking them :D :ayatollah:

I wont be far behind either. :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:06 pm

carlccfc wrote:I will be driving slowly on the M4 along side 35 Caravans and mocking them :D :ayatollah:

Any idea what time roughly they will be arriving?
and just making sure they will be entering their car park by the Cardiff bus depot cos the away fans leave the ground through the main car park?

Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:50 pm

Good job i wont be driving coz the state i will be in i would of caused the biggest pile up of caravans ever seen. :o :cry: :lol:

Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:58 pm

do they let horse drawn caravans on the m4 ?

Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:58 pm

take sum stones with u and lob them out the window. Should do the trick :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:12 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:

Any idea what time roughly they will be arriving?
and just making sure they will be entering their car park by the Cardiff bus depot cos the away fans leave the ground through the main car park?

?

Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:32 pm

Around 3:30 to 4:00 I would think

Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:48 am

Take em some sandwiches you mean-spirited person you!!

If you have nothing to put in them give us your address and i'll DHL you a bag of
crushed glass :twisted:

Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:36 am

Try not to get pulled over this time. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:15 pm

jamccfc wrote:

Try not to get pulled over this time. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

they wanted to take me in last yr :evil: