Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Swansea

Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:01 pm

I am sitting here quiet melancholy prior to what I am expecting to be a tempestuous day in our beloved capital watching the mighty, yes let me say it again MIGHTY Bluebirds take a large stride towards play-off safety and shut them f*cking unwanted gypos up with a resounding victory.

The scene is certainly set, it could not be a more perfect scenario. My expectation is high, I have no fear, we are better than them, every statistic tells you that, we have everything they have nothing. All of a sudden we have found a fighting spirit, a desire not to be beaten, a determination to see things through. I am expecting to see this in abundance tomorrow. They may talk of the meanest defense in the league, well I think that's utter hogwash and tomorrow we will ride coach and horses through it. Bothroyd, McCormack, Chopra and Whittingham will all score tomorrow, we will be dancing in the streets, the strongbow will quech thirsts like never before, chicken curry off the bone will chase away hunger and goals goals goals will flow into the jack bastards net........

Do you know what the best thing about tomorrow is......... when we are 3-0 up with 20 minutes to go, they cant leave they will have to sit there and take it, we will be singing and dancing.

So it's an 11:00am start in O'Neils in town. All the results will go our way again and we will be sitting pretty even before we start. We'll score in the first five minutes, a Chopra tap-in, there will be chances galore before we get our second in injury time of the first half.

'The Blues are going up' will be resonating around the stadium, drowning out the Romany stench of our peasant west walian cousins.

We will walk into the Cardiff night with a spring in our step as they traipse back to their caravan parks and desolate lives.

Bye Bye Swansea, Hello Premiership

Haydn

Re: Swansea

Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:04 pm

hope your right :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:08 pm

That's it then, our 1st 0-0 in 56 games! :lol:

Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:47 pm

mp4-12c wrote:I am sitting here quiet melancholy prior to what I am expecting to be a tempestuous day in our beloved capital watching the mighty, yes let me say it again MIGHTY Bluebirds take a large stride towards play-off safety and shut them f*cking unwanted gypos up with a resounding victory.

The scene is certainly set, it could not be a more perfect scenario. My expectation is high, I have no fear, we are better than them, every statistic tells you that, we have everything they have nothing. All of a sudden we have found a fighting spirit, a desire not to be beaten, a determination to see things through. I am expecting to see this in abundance tomorrow. They may talk of the meanest defense in the league, well I think that's utter hogwash and tomorrow we will ride coach and horses through it. Bothroyd, McCormack, Chopra and Whittingham will all score tomorrow, we will be dancing in the streets, the strongbow will quech thirsts like never before, chicken curry off the bone will chase away hunger and goals goals goals will flow into the jack bastards net........

Do you know what the best thing about tomorrow is......... when we are 3-0 up with 20 minutes to go, they cant leave they will have to sit there and take it, we will be singing and dancing.

So it's an 11:00am start in O'Neils in town. All the results will go our way again and we will be sitting pretty even before we start. We'll score in the first five minutes, a Chopra tap-in, there will be chances galore before we get our second in injury time of the first half.

'The Blues are going up' will be resonating around the stadium, drowning out the Romany stench of our peasant west walian cousins.

We will walk into the Cardiff night with a spring in our step as they traipse back to their caravan parks and desolate lives.

Bye Bye Swansea, Hello Premiership

Haydn

are you sure that you are not Annis ghost writer by any chance, that would make another good book. :D