Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

cardiff fans raided

Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:15 pm

for swansea home last season, today about 15 Cardiff fans houses were raided by South Wales police, they have to attend cardiff bay police station on Jan 14th 2010.

Re: cardiff fans raided

Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:21 pm

I didn't know there was any trouble?

Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:25 pm

about half hour after the game had finished some Cardiff fans threw bottles etc at the police.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:19 am

Forever Blue wrote:about half hour after the game had finished some Cardiff fans threw bottles etc at the police.

Why would anyone still be hanging about half an hour after game has finished? These are the morons we dont want at our club, they will get what they deserve!

Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:22 am

video of a little of what happened

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U08PP7tlXLY

Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:17 am

Tut! they're only kids running of a bit of steam. I suppose hours of police time as been spent identifying these little scamps, all at the tax payer's expense, while oue MP's make fraudelent expense claims and indulge in illicit sex romps with gerbils and the likes :arrow:

Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:33 am

Saying that Lully, they'd save much more police time if they just didn't do it!

Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:38 am

Never had a hope in hells chance of fighting with any Jacks,and with all the cameras ( police and youtube ) you're just asking to be nicked - why bother ?

Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:46 am

Zabier wrote:Saying that Lully, they'd save much more police time if they just didn't do it!

Yep,I have to agree. f**k me I must be getting old :shock:

Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:47 am

Don't worry mate, come over here for a tea and shortcake. Then we'll settle down and watch Countdown before watching a recording of Countryfile. Good times!

Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:54 am

stan106 wrote:Never had a hope in hells chance of fighting with any Jacks,and with all the cameras ( police and youtube ) you're just asking to be nicked - why bother ?

The jack idiots did it after our game there. Do you think some of our lads were going to want to be seen to be outdone?

Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:58 am

Looks like another 15 on the banned list. :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:18 pm

lully wrote:Tut! they're only kids running of a bit of steam. I suppose hours of police time as been spent identifying these little scamps, all at the tax payer's expense, while oue MP's make fraudelent expense claims and indulge in illicit sex romps with gerbils and the likes :arrow:

Gerbils.................... ? :? How low can you get :?

Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:21 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
lully wrote:Tut! they're only kids running of a bit of steam. I suppose hours of police time as been spent identifying these little scamps, all at the tax payer's expense, while oue MP's make fraudelent expense claims and indulge in illicit sex romps with gerbils and the likes :arrow:

a dwarves pocket?

Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:32 pm

seems a dawn raid is ridiculous?? why not ask them to present themselves at a station why the waste of time doing dawn raids??

Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:35 pm

Humphry's wrote:seems a dawn raid is ridiculous?? why not ask them to present themselves at a station why the waste of time doing dawn raids??

Maybe they thought they wouldn't appear?

Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:39 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
Humphry's wrote:seems a dawn raid is ridiculous?? why not ask them to present themselves at a station why the waste of time doing dawn raids??

Maybe they thought they wouldn't appear?

give them a date if they dont appear then waste police time and resources doing dawn raids.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:02 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:

a dwarves pocket?

a tick on a snakes guts :D

Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:07 pm

Lets see how many are proven guilty before writing them all off...It is not always the case that guilty fans get nicked

Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:08 pm

police would have to have good cctv footage to make a case, but it dont help posting it on youtube ffs :?

Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:10 pm

'd never write anyone off after some of the stuff I've done. If they want to do what they want after the game, it's up to them. I agree totally that the innocent get caught up in things just for ending up in the wrong place

Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:22 pm

kiddies battling with the ob :lol: