Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

cotterill-scum jack

Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:05 am

what kind of abuse is cotterill gonna have today then boys seeing as hes a cardiff lad playing for the scum....he,ll be having it off me as will all of them especially those two retarded ginger twats tate and gary "im not ginger i got blonde highlights " monk !!!!

Re: cotterill-scum jack

Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:19 am

What does it matter if he's ginger?

They will ALL 'have it' becasue they are the current Swansea Team and they need to be un-nerved. Cotterill gets it for the same reason not because he's a Cardiff lad, he needs to make a living somewhere. There are City fans working in Swansea. :mrgreen:

Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:24 am

f**k em all,i hate them....there getting 90 mins off me all of them ,just hope everyone is noisy as f**k all game !!!

Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:30 am

d20 wrote:f**k em all,i hate them....there getting 90 mins off me all of them ,just hope everyone is noisy as f**k all game !!!

With you on that. :ayatollah:

Just read my post back, I was laughing at Monk for thinking that he had to justify that his hair was NOT ginger. :lol: You give it to him large. :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:35 am

i know what a sad tw*t obviously ashamed that he is ginger !!!..cant stand him all he does is moan and whinge like f**k about us any chance hes given....c**t !!!