Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The players knew

Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:44 am

how much it meant to us, when they came out to warm down and there were thousands of us still inside the stadium. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

They have played in front of smaller crowds than what was there when they were warming down. :D

Re: The players knew

Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:46 am

They should have brought the manager out with them, so he could see what it means to beat the gypos :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:48 am

DJ's biggest worry yesterday was the reaction there would have been if they had beaten us. It was really playing on him.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:02 am

DJ did say after the fabs were fantastic Carl but then had to ruin it by having a snipe at us. But hey i couldent care if he said we were all tossers i am still buzzing this morning.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:07 am

Nuclearblue wrote:DJ did say after the fabs were fantastic Carl but then had to ruin it by having a snipe at us. But hey i couldent care if he said we were all tossers i am still buzzing this morning.

Steve he knew the reaction to a loss would have caused him all sort of problems, they would have gone into the Forest game on a downer, the fans would have been on to him, the press would have been on to him. He changed the formation, which by the way I agreed with, but it is not usually DJ's style. He set up to make us hard to beat.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:33 am

Ddnt see you yesterday chief was you in the Ninian ? Mind you i was worse for wear ask those who heard or saw my bell ringing . :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:42 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Ddnt see you yesterday chief was you in the Ninian ? Mind you i was worse for wear ask those who heard or saw my bell ringing . :lol: :lol:

I saw you and called you but as you said you were a little worse for wear ;)

I was in the Ninian helping you create the atmosphere :D :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:56 am

:lol: what a day. Will say hello next time Chief. Mind you the barman was in a worse state than me :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:45 am

Did I miss part of the DJ interview? I got the impression he had a swipe at the press, mainly the Echo. He mentioned what it meant to the fans when he could hear them outside.