Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Morning fellow Bluebirds!!!

Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:50 am

I hope you all have a hangover as serious as mine?? unfortunatly not there yesterday but a couple of observations from my tv view of the game. Firstly not many atmospheres/noise levels come over on tv as good as being at the game but yesterday the noise made from the city fans was incredible, at times I thought "I was there" the jacks can have the ball all day, all they do is go back and forth the by lines and to the half way line and back, in fact the only real chance they created in open play came in the last minute which produced a great save from marshall. Finally, where has all this steel and blood and guts scrapping from the players come from???? it deffinatly wesn,t there last season or up until christmas this season. So a huge well done to the players but mostly to you the fans who were there yesterday, I don,t think we would have done it without the noise you made!!!!!

Re: Morning fellow Bluebirds!!!

Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:52 am

agree with all you say

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:58 am

Well said!noise levels were superb even Annis would have been Happy! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:02 am

willie anderson wrote:Well said!noise levels were superb even Annis would have been Happy! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

spoke with him after the game and he was :lol:

he managed to see the last 15 mins in a bar that was showing Man City when he walked in, he persuaded the landlord to get the City on :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:06 am

According to a jack poster last night who was there yesterday and at the game at np last season we made 10 times as much noise yesterday compaired to last season!!!!

Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:07 am

cityone wrote:According to a jack poster last night who was there yesterday and at the game at np last season we made 10 times as much noise yesterday compaired to last season!!!!

He's just sour because we have goal scorers and they have defenders that pass to each other.