Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PAULO TALKS BOLLOCKS

Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:58 am

DOESNT HE!!!DOMINATED THE GAME,HAD ALL THE BEST CHANCES,WE WERE UNLUCKY, CARDIFF WERE LUCKY.LEAST HE DIDNT BLAME THE OFFICIALS TODAY......WOT A NOB!

Re: PAULO TALKS BOLLOCKS

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:40 am

hes been talking crap all season the bell end , and he will still be doing at the end of the season to explain how they missed out on playoffs due to lack of goals :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:41 am

They had some good chances but their lack of fire power made sure they ended up being half chances rather than clear cut chances. They only had more possession because we sat back with a 4-5-1 and hit them on the break which took Paulo Sousa by surprise and Swansea didn't really know how to break us down.

I still think a 4-4-2 with Burkey out wide and Kevin McNaughton at left back would have given us a 3-1 win maybe more.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:04 am

If you check out the BBC match report and stats, it shows that they didn't dominate the game in the way he'd have us believe.
I can't do the link but it shows that the possession was 50% each, they had one more shot on target and the same number off target. They did have a greater number of corners 9 to our 4 but totally dominated in one area, the number of fouls conceded, I think that was 20 against the dirty gits ans 8 against us.

Fact is we allowed them the ball in ares that they couldn't hurt us and were only under real pressure from set pieces....and we're suppossed to be the Stoke of the Championship!!!!