Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ANY GERRARD FOOTAGE?

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:18 am

anyone capture gerrards celebration :D

Re: ANY GERRARD FOOTAGE?

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:24 am

what when he got booked ? Didnt see it. Three goals yesterday three bookings for celebrations, if you cant celebtate a goal then thats sad. What you dont want is a sending off that will ruin a game. I know its the rules but let the players celebrate how they like FFS :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:53 am

Nuclearblue wrote:what when he got booked ? Didnt see it. Three goals yesterday three bookings for celebrations, if you cant celebtate a goal then thats sad. What you dont want is a sending off that will ruin a game. I know its the rules but let the players celebrate how they like FFS :ayatollah:

yes thats the one :D
he was rubbing his eyes at them as if crying :D :D :D

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:01 am

papa wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:what when he got booked ? Didnt see it. Three goals yesterday three bookings for celebrations, if you cant celebtate a goal then thats sad. What you dont want is a sending off that will ruin a game. I know its the rules but let the players celebrate how they like FFS :ayatollah:

yes thats the one :D
he was rubbing his eyes at them as if crying :D :D :D

Brilliant :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:
Gerrard is a Bloobird la la la la :D

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:24 am

He was loving it at the end of the match too!! :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:17 am

claire wrote:He was loving it at the end of the match too!! :ayatollah:

He certainly was :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:20 am

Its nice to see that all the players are playing with the bluebirds badge close at heart now.... passion is now obviously visible!

and to see Ledley come on was f*cking fantastic! unbelievable recovery! Hope he signs a contract and plays for CCFC in the premiership..... He's our Steve Gerrard, our Frank Lampard and our Jamie Carragher! Local boy in a photograph! :D