Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

so then

Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:46 am

Should we both end up going for the same player (it shouldn't as we moved up the quality of player ladder)but should it happen ? Do u think u could compete with us and why u think u could

Re: so then

Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:47 am

1) We are richer than you
2) No sensible player wants to live in a dive like Swansea

Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:49 am

I'll start with "I don't start threads on here" more lies ? :laughing6:

Should we end up going for the same player - well Swansea have the added pull of Europa League (hardly a big incentive though - most want to play Champions League or not bother) but Cardiff will be able to offer them more money.

Will be up to the individual really.

Moved up on the ladder? :laughing5: you're a mid table prem side with small attendances who have won a secondary cup competition.

Suddenly you think you're Man Utd! :laughing6:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:52 am

No you aint richer? Your clown owner who looks at you as nothing more then a toy has the money and unlike with chels and man cirty your owner loans the money to u.
Your club as it is, is skint and in a bad state.
And wile the so called assembly of WALES spends billions on cardiff we have natural beauty all around us and stunning beaches.
We can go to bristol for shops.

Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:56 am

swansealad69 wrote:No you aint richer? Your clown owner who looks at you as nothing more then a toy has the money and unlike with chels and man cirty your owner loans the money to u.
And wile the so called assembly of WALES spends billions on cardiff we have natural beauty all around us and stunning beaches.

Yes, I think you'll find we are.

Thought this was about players - not who's town has the most shops/beaches?

Stop getting so wound up. :wave:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:59 am

And wile playing for us they will get a chance to play international football or at least get noticed.
As for big crowds? U only get 6k more then us (hardly man u)
And with 25 mill to spend do u realy think u should splash the cash?
Is that not why u are 100m plus in debt?.
And barry come on now fella! The way we play football do u think any player with ambition will choose u over us?.
We have signed a player from spain named cannas, who took a wage cut to come to swansea.
So its not all about money.

Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:59 am

swansealad69 wrote:No you aint richer? Your clown owner who looks at you as nothing more then a toy has the money and unlike with chels and man cirty your owner loans the money to u.

Bitter, bitter, bitter :lol:
The question really should be, what makes you think you will be able to compete with us in the transfer market? :lol:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:02 am

Again barry as a club u are skint the only way u are still afloat is because of loans from your owner.
And was it me who started about towns shops and beaches? Think u will find it was the post before rhat said swansea was a shit hole
But apart from ships we have by far more to offer players in natural beauty.

Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:03 am

swansealad69 wrote:And wile playing for us they will get a chance to play international football or at least get noticed.
As for big crowds? U only get 6k more then us (hardly man u)
And with 25 mill to spend do u realy think u should splash the cash?
Is that not why u are 100m plus in debt?.
And barry come on now fella! The way we play football do u think any player with ambition will choose u over us?.
We have signed a player from spain named cannas, who took a wage cut to come to swansea.
So its not all about money.

Players have got the chance before the play international football at Cardiff. Just like they have at Swansea. We got 6k more than you in a lower league. :thumbup:

Yes - so cash will be spent. We are currently in 100m debt, but that will soon be sorted by VT when his deal is done with Hammam. He will then transfer the debt to him, to equity. Meaning he will own the football club outright - just like Chelsea and Man City (the examples you pointed out earlier :laughing6: )

Well done. We've signed Bellamy, who also took a wage cut. :malky:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:04 am

Yes it should be? Can see top spanish and duch going to play the beautiful game with the poor mans stoke :lol:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:07 am

Can swansealadtranslater please translate this retards noncense.

Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:09 am

2 hours away and you have to pay tolls to get back? Living the fashion dream I see. :laughing5: :laughing5:

We are richer than you.

Someone ban this idiot as he is just getting worse every day since promotion.

Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:10 am

The same bellamy who wanted to end his career at his home town club?.
And barry players will look at your football and say no thanks but look at ours and the press we get and the fack players have gained international football with us.
But off course it wont happen as you will be looking at the same sort of player stoke look at because you cant change your system.
We look at 1touch skill full players who play football on the floor.

swansealad69 wrote:Yes it should be? Can see top spanish and duch going to play the beautiful game with the poor mans stoke :lol:

You seem to think you know a lot about our style of play. Watch us a lot do you? :laughing5:

swansealad69 wrote:Again barry as a club u are skint the only way u are still afloat is because of loans from your owner.
And was it me who started about towns shops and beaches? Think u will find it was the post before rhat said swansea was a shit hole
But apart from ships we have by far more to offer players in natural beauty.

But players don't go to clubs for beaches you idiot. FFS, Middlesborough used to have top brazilians and italians playing for them in the prem. :laughing6:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:13 am

swansealad69 wrote:Yes it should be? Can see top spanish and duch going to play the beautiful game with the poor mans stoke :lol:

As much as you would love to believe that footballers care about the natural beauty of their surroundings in having any bearing on where they choose to play their football, I'm afraid it comes down to one thing and that is who will pay them the most money. I believe that Cardiff are in a far stronger position to offer more money to any potential signing over Swansea. Simples :thumbup:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:14 am

Lol ban me then?
Truth is u know im right then it allways comes back to ban him mods and throw your toys out.
If u want to ban me then get everyone who wnts me banned and sent annis a pm's?
Dont beat around the f*cking bush u pussy.
So predictable and sad.
And very easy at biting. :lol:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:18 am

swansealad69 wrote:Lol ban me then?
Truth is u know im right then it allways comes back to ban him mods and throw your toys out.
So predictable and sad.

No, you're not right at all. It's just your OPINION. How can you say you are right, when there are no facts to back it up? :laughing6:

We want you banned - not because you are the self-claimed oracle (which is mostly wrong) but because you ruin the forum with your petty crap. You claim you don't start threads when you do, you claim you don't want to abuse, but talk rationally - yet when people get into a debate with you, you get all upset and start swearing and abusing people - I can picture you typing angrily on your phone as you rep,y (maybe explains for the nursery school level of spelling? :lol: )

So predictable and sad? Not quite as "sad" as having nearly 2k posts on your rivals forums - even signing on when you're at the Liability stadium or Wembley...

Biting? Seen yourself? :laughing5:

I shall await your next threatening PM :thumbup:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:19 am

I was on Swansea's not606 page and the way they turn words is ridiculous!!. I blatantly said, I don't care if Swansea finish above Cardiff next year as long as Cardiff stay up. From that statement I apparently was being arrogant.

Like this SwanseaLad thinking hes won something. As if a thread on a Thursday morning based on no facts what so ever makes you the king wizard of the forum.

Swansea are better than Cardiff currently, don't act as if its been like that for years. We are arrogant yet you moan when even put in the same sentence as us.

About identity issues, I like the way Swansea have British flags at most games yet sing Welsh songs and how you hate the English. Well done :thumbright:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:19 am

So predictable and sad.

Im stating you should be banned because you are a moronic WUM. As for calling me a pussy, lol. Another moron making claims without backing them up. There is only so much retard I can take in a day. Unfortunately you only have to utter one sentence and you''ve squared the threshold.

Now piss off with your room temperature IQ. :wave:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:22 am

So why do think cardiff can offer more? 25m for players and budget aint going far.
We have a 40mill running cost this season and we pay what we can.
Cardiff has nothing to offer.
Your center may look nice but out side of it there is no diffrence from swansea.
Atleast down here you can drive just out side the city and be in total peace on sweeping bays to get away from everything.
And lets face it any young footballer with skill and flair will want to come to swansea.
We are now known across Europe for our football. :thumbup:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:24 am

So predictable and sad.

There was a case for banning you in the past, as I argued many times that all Jacks on here had no relevance, as we have been playing in different leagues, so therefore no practical rivalry. Now, however, we are once again re- united as rivals, so all banter is legitimate and therefore no need for any banning, unless of course you over step the mark. I might even find my way back onto Planet Swamp, on a wind up. :lol:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:24 am

swansealad69 wrote:So why do think cardiff can offer more? 25m for players and budget aint going far.
Your center may look nice but out side of it there is no diffrence from swansea.
Atleast down here you can drive just out side the city and be in total peace on sweeping bays to get away from everything.
And lets face it any young footballer with skill and flair will want to come to swansea.

You're the heroin capital of Europe.

Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:25 am

swansealad69 wrote:Should we both end up going for the same player (it shouldn't as we moved up the quality of player ladder)but should it happen ? Do u think u could compete with us and why u think u could

Not a bad question, from our point of view I think (hope) that Laudrup has done his Summer transfers already, reading between the lines it seems that way to me?

As for Cardiff being richer, I can't see the board down here breaking the wage structure so if it came down to purely wages you could probably outbid us, the board here were fans when we went down the shit or bust route in the early 80's so I doubt they would let that happen again.

So, in our corner, you've got European football, and don't underestimate the draw of playing for Laudrup. In yours, you've got the money and the challenge of staying up in that first season. Would be interesting if it came to pass.

Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:27 am

scotsjack wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Should we both end up going for the same player (it shouldn't as we moved up the quality of player ladder)but should it happen ? Do u think u could compete with us and why u think u could

Not a bad question, from our point of view I think (hope) that Laudrup has done his Summer transfers already, reading between the lines it seems that way to me?

As for Cardiff being richer, I can't see the board down here breaking the wage structure so if it came down to purely wages you could probably outbid us, the board here were fans when we went down the shit or bust route in the early 80's so I doubt they would let that happen again.

So, in our corner, you've got European football, and don't underestimate the draw of playing for Laudrup. In yours, you've got the money and the challenge of staying up in that first season. Would be interesting if it came to pass.

Summed up perfectly. Without an insult or a swear word in sight. All spelt correctly too.

Swansea "lad" take note. :thumbup:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:29 am

swansealad69 wrote:So why do think cardiff can offer more? 25m for players and budget aint going far.

Yeah, people would rather live in Swansea. I suggest you watch The Valleys as there was some on their from Swansea who were crying to go to Cardiff to chase the dream as there is nothing in Swansea. No one wants to live in Swansea and thats why you ain't got an airport coz there is no point. Plus you're all munters. I've seen more attractive beings on The Walking Dead. :wave:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:31 am

Again I will say if u want me banned then do it.
Barry I aint biting or bitter, infact amsed at how u all deflected my original topic.
And the fact your in the big time you are convinces u can compete with a team that has been the talk of the football world wile u aint even kicked a ball in the top flight.
Ps I dont say things were I cant back up.
Will leave that for the few on here :thumbup:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:34 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:
scotsjack wrote:

Summed up perfectly. Without an insult or a swear word in sight. All spelt correctly too.

Swansea "lad" take note. :thumbup:

We're under his skin,
We're under his skin,
Swanseaspellbadlad,
We're under his skin! :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:37 am

swansealad69 wrote:Again I will say if u want me banned then do it.
Barry I aint biting or bitter, infact amsed at how u all deflected my original topic.
And the fact your in the big time you are convinces u can compete with a team that has been the talk of the football world wile u aint even kicked a ball in the top flight.
Ps I dont say things were I cant back up.
Will leave that for the few on here :thumbup:

Where did I deflect your topic? I answered you straight up & you ignored it and started going on about shops and beaches. :laughing5:

Talk of football world wide? Oh please! :lol:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:40 am

Barry im not scotch jack and have diffrent opinions then he.
But again its u who has to point out with a sly little dig at my spelling?
Rather sad I might say considering that you run ti the mods because I said u are like a bitch the way you keep on.
And if swansea is the heroin capitol of Europe?then kindly show us the facts? Or just stop posting shit.
Ps again I brought up a topic with no abuse intended, but yet again its become a slagginig thred.