Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: so then

Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:34 pm

Sad the amount of jacks who will have Cardiff City forum as one of their most popular/bookmarked sites. In fact in wouldnt suprise me if it was a few of their home pages! :idea:

Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:38 pm

cardiff uber alles wrote:Sad the amount of jacks who will have Cardiff City forum as one of their most popular/bookmarked sites. In fact in wouldnt suprise me if it was a few of their home pages! :idea:

Insecurity

Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:40 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
cardiff uber alles wrote:Sad the amount of jacks who will have Cardiff City forum as one of their most popular/bookmarked sites. In fact in wouldnt suprise me if it was a few of their home pages! :idea:

Insecurity

Does that go for the Cardiff fans on our site as well?

Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:42 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Insecurity

Suprised we're still waiting for a reply, judging by the post rate. The provident man must be at the door.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:42 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Insecurity

What site? Surely this is your site?

Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:44 pm

cardiff uber alles wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Insecurity

There are plenty of Cardiff fans on the Swans messageboard. Although the number has recently increased as they had dropped over the last 2 years for some strange reason.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:47 pm

Many of you cardiff fans keep on about us bing on here and obssed with you? What I find interesting is the fact that when we were struggling and sam hamman was spouting is shit to you?jackarmy.net was full of cardiff taking the piss.
And if im not mistake you were 2 divisions above us.
Allso now you have reached the prem planet swans has seen a influx of cardiff ? Wonder why.
But off course you never look? But how come anynews on swans is posted on here as quick as on our sites!
Strange realy.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:51 pm

Just to add! Many on here ask why im here and that I talk shit?.
9 pages?
Enough said realy. :thumbup:

Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:54 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Many of you cardiff fans keep on about us bing on here and obssed with you? What I find interesting is the fact that when we were struggling and sam hamman was spouting is shit to you?jackarmy.net was full of cardiff taking the piss.
Allso now you have reached the prem planet swans has seen a influx of cardiff ? Wonder why.
But off course you never look? But how come anynews on swans is posted on here as quick as on our sites!
Strange realy.

I don't visit Swansea sites. I can't stand you lot and hope you end up in conference south but if you did I still would not go on to your site and gloat.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:55 pm

NJ73 wrote:
cardiff uber alles wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Insecurity

There are plenty of Cardiff fans on the Swans messageboard. Although the number has recently increased as they had dropped over the last 2 years for some strange reason.

waddle wrote:we have moved on to a higher level , of course i will welcome the easy points as will most of the prem but with europe and pushing for that top 4 place you aren't as important as you think you are to us anymore ;)

Over 2,900 reasons says otherwise :thumbup:

Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:31 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Many of you cardiff fans keep on about us bing on here and obssed with you? What I find interesting is the fact that when we were struggling and sam hamman was spouting is shit to you?jackarmy.net was full of cardiff taking the piss.
Strange realy.

I don't visit Swansea sites. I can't stand you lot and hope you end up in conference south but if you did I still would not go on to your site and gloat.

Same here. I hate them fuckers too much, I couldn't bear to sign up to anything Swansea!

Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:55 pm

But u know so much about us? Or is it a case u assume u know?
If so then u should make comments about what u know nothing about then? Would u agree.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:58 pm

swansealad69 wrote:But u know so much about us? Or is it a case u assume u know?
If so then u should make comments about what u know nothing about then? Would u agree.

stop confusing yourself you plum

Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:58 pm

Prime example is murphey who use to keep on about how swansea are shit and have no lads?plus that cardiff have allways run swansea and taken the piss?
He is 31 and never been to swansea out side a bubble trip. :?

Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:02 pm

Me confused :? Think u will find its your lot who are confused.
Never go on a swansea site or have any interest in us? Yet have opinions on us, how our club is run and our financial affers in the last decade. :?

Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:07 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Me confused :? Think u will find its your lot who are confused.
Never go on a swansea site or have any interest in us? Yet have opinions on us, how our club is run and our financial affers in the last decade. :?

No1 gives a shit about your club, you need to have a word with yourself, as it ever come to your head that you are overly obsessed with cardiff city?

Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:08 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Me confused :? Think u will find its your lot who are confused.

Have many opinions on many different football clubs... You don't need to be a member of their website to have an opinion. :lol:

Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:56 pm

We clearly there are many on here who care but dont admit to it.
You only have to look at our many replyed to this thread and the fact there are many threads on this board during the week related to swansea. And gess what most are started by redbirds?

Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:06 pm

swansealad69 wrote:We clearly there are many on here who care but dont admit to it.
You only have to look at our many replyed to this thread and the fact there are many threads on this board during the week related to swansea. And gess what most are started by redbirds?

Come on Paul less of the redbirds shit ,it really upsets me :laughing6:

Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:10 pm

swansealad69 wrote:We clearly there are many on here who care but dont admit to it.

they start a thread about swansea waiting for you to bite, so they can laugh at you.

a bluebird will always fly higher than a swan

Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:19 pm

Come on mate all jokes aside you should be upset about it.
Truly that would never happen down here or anyother club as its so wrong to let a guy from another part of the world (who knows f**k all about football) co.e in and totaly wash your xlubs colours and history away because he likes a colour ffs.
And whats worst most the fan s have taken to it.
Tell the truth? If we were still in the lower leagues when all this rebrand started, would u have fought harder to keep your colours? .
I think the fact we were above u and in the prem hirt ao much that u had to swallow and allow this to be forced on u.
Because lets face it there was a embarrassing lack of support for them who want to stay blue.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:22 pm

For one u aint bluebirds any more and a swan is so much more elegant then a bluebird.
As for who flyes the higher? Im syre u are wrong but let u have at least something to keep u happy

Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:29 pm

For the record the highest swans have been seen in flight is 28.000 feet.
Seen from a plane.
Bluebirds around the 6000 mark.
Close? Only 22.000 feet diff :thumbup:

Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:29 pm

swansealad69 wrote:For one u aint bluebirds any more and a swan is so much more elegant then a bluebird.
As for who flyes the higher? Im syre u are wrong but let u have at least something to keep u happy

we ain't bluebirds anymore? i think you'll find our bluebird ain't gone nowhere.

swan more elegant than a bluebird? come on paul your a grown man, stop blabbing on like a kid in school.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:33 pm

Wait one moment? Is the prominent symbol on your badge a dragon? (Just like Wrexham)
And yes you are right there is a tiny little blue bird stuck on after .
Over 100years and the blue bird gets a little cameo roll.
Must be very proud :thumbup:

Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:39 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Wait one moment? Is the prominent symbol on your badge a dragon? (Just like Wrexham)
And yes you are right there is a tiny little blue bird stuck on after .
Over 100years and the blue bird gets a little cameo roll.
Must be very proud :thumbup:

I am very proud of the fact i support the finest club to come out of wales. :thumbright:

Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:46 pm

You'd never support a club that changed its identity/crest then Paul?

:lol:

Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:49 pm

But now owned by asians who treat fans like shit and change everything about cardiff city.
The thing is that now he has taken u to the prem he will carry on the challenges.
Red seats and so on..
Irs a bitter sweet promotion realy because the price to reach the lrem is to great and no other fan of another club would sink so low.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:54 pm

One season we had a dragon but we still play in white, owned by british, and never be re branded to please a guy who has no feeling for u wales or the prem but wants to have a toy to show off with.
Barry if u going to post things up then think about it as u make your self look silly.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:58 pm

swansealad69 wrote:One season we had a dragon but we still play in white, owned by british, and never be re branded to please a guy who has no feeling for u wales or the prem but wants to have a toy to show off with.
Barry if u going to post things up then think about it as u make your self look silly.

Wrong again. 3 seasons. Fact is, you just took the piss out of Cardiff for changing to a dragon, forgetting your club did exactly the same (in fact, even worse as the swan was wiped totally) I think that shows EXACTLY who the silly one is here. :lol:

Swansea City rebranded themselves - yet still take the pies out of Cardiff for doing the same?

More hypocrisy Paul! Making a habit of it. :laughing5: