Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: so then

Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:07 pm

Re branded? Tell me barry what colour it the white kit.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:09 pm

Ps make that 2 seasons

Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:13 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Re branded? Tell me barry what colour it the white kit.

f**k me I knew you were a thick c**t but that takes the cake.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:14 pm

3 years. 1973-1975. Surely even you can count that.

Rebranded? Yes, isn't that what has happened here. Or are you saying that changing a crest isn't rebranding - because that's what you were saying a few minutes ago. You really do need to make your mind up. :thumbup: :laughing5:

Surely even you can tell it's a white kit. :laughing6:

I don't like the rebranding - I hate it. I'm pretty sure that if it was red or dead for Swansea, many Jcks would take the same option. :thumbup:

Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:53 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:3 years. 1973-1975. Surely even you can count that.

Rebranded? Yes, isn't that what has happened here. Or are you saying that changing a crest isn't rebranding - because that's what you were saying a few minutes ago. You really do need to make your mind up. :thumbup: :laughing5:

I don't like the rebranding - I hate it. I'm pretty sure that if it was red or dead for Swansea, many Jcks would take the same option. :thumbup:

Barry, what has happened to you over this last week, you have returned to the chuckles of old.

Swansea's crest is not rebranded, it's a centenary crest which is for one season only. But you know that already.

Swansea had a rich foreign owner, they ran him out of town in an instant. I genuinely believe no other club would have allowed whats happened other an Cardiff and there is a plethora of things that led to the point where the minds of the fans were so weak they just rolled over. I think it's a very unique situation to have 80% of the attendance that has only been there as the result of promises of success. This has instilled a mentality in the majority that "anything goes as long as we win".

Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:04 am

Chuckles is referring to the rebrand in '73, not this season. Keep up at the back :roll:

Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:13 am

Paxman wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:3 years. 1973-1975. Surely even you can count that.

Barry, what has happened to you over this last week, you have returned to the chuckles of old.

Swansea's crest is not rebranded, it's a centenary crest which is for one season only. But you know that already.

Swansea had a rich foreign owner, they ran him out of town in an instant. I genuinely believe no other club would have allowed whats happened other an Cardiff and there is a plethora of things that led to the point where the minds of the fans were so weak they just rolled over. I think it's a very unique situation to have 80% of the attendance that has only been there as the result of promises of success. This has instilled a mentality in the majority that "anything goes as long as we win".

You just made a fool of yourself :lol:

Fair play chuckles I called you a c**t but your putting these numptys in there place.

Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:21 am

Carpe Diem wrote:Chuckles is referring to the rebrand in '73, not this season. Keep up at the back :roll:

Well then he's okay then.i apologise chuckles, should have read it properly. I'm not reading 10 pages of this stuff however, and The years he mentioned were in a completely seperate paragraph, they could have been referring to anything.

As it goes, I'm not sure what happened in 1973 I wasn't around, neither was chuckles.

Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:34 am

Paxman wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:Chuckles is referring to the rebrand in '73, not this season. Keep up at the back :roll:

Well then he's okay then.i apologise chuckles, should have read it properly. I'm not reading 10 pages of this stuff however, and The years he mentioned were in a completely seperate paragraph, they could have been referring to anything.

As it goes, I'm not sure what happened in 1973 I wasn't around, neither was chuckles.

He's sure, he did some research and posted the findings so now we all know :thumbup:

Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:36 am

Carpe Diem wrote:
Paxman wrote:

He's sure, he did some research and posted the findings so now we all know :thumbup:

Well he knows they had a different badge for 3 years but he has assumed the reason was to rebrand. Considering branding of football clubs in the early 70's wasn't seen as a big money move, I somehow doubt it was the reason.

Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:41 am

Paxman wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
Paxman wrote:

Well he knows they had a different badge for 3 years but he has assumed the reason was to rebrand. Considering branding of football clubs in the early 70's wasn't seen as a big money move, I somehow doubt it was the reason.

:laughing6: :wave:

Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:42 am

Carpe Diem wrote:
Paxman wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
Paxman wrote:

:laughing6: :wave:

Bye mate.

Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:01 am

Can i just make a point here swansealad. U say that no other club would have accepted the rebrand like our fans did. I don't think u understand......VT declared to the league that CCFC will play home games in red during the month of about March. The fans found out in May!!! There was no u-turn option like some are led to believe. The changes were done.

Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:25 am

Pontypool_Bluebird wrote:Can i just make a point here swansealad. U say that no other club would have accepted the rebrand like our fans did. I don't think u understand......VT declared to the league that CCFC will play home games in red during the month of about March. The fans found out in May!!! There was no u-turn option like some are led to believe. The changes were done.

So you are basically calling Tan a liar?

Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:44 am

August 73-74 season (1)
August 74-75 season(2)
Please enlighten us to were 3 years come in to that?.
And by the way kingdong , I was merely being sarcastic as this barry fella was trying to compare us havng a dragon for a badge to yhe total embarrassing situation you are I.

Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:11 am

swansealad69 wrote:August 73-74 season (1)
August 74-75 season(2)
Please enlighten us to were 3 years come in to that?.
And by the way kingdong , I was merely being sarcastic as this barry fella was trying to compare us havng a dragon for a badge to yhe total embarrassing situation you are I.

1973, 1974, 1975. Even you can count up to three, surely? :lol:

No. You had a go at CCFC for having a dragon on their badge as well as a bluebird, saying owner had no idea etc. when your club has done the same and even wiped your traditional swan totally. :laughing6:

I'd stop, you're looking rather silly. :thumbup:

Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:13 am

Just read this thread from start to finish and as articulate as Chuckles is there's no doubt about it Swansealad gets right under his skin :laughing6: He's the boy for you Chucks,bad grammar or not. :thumbup:

Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:15 am

I cant believe that this thread is still going :lol:

Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:15 am

6 bysedd wrote:Just read this thread from start to finish and as articulate as Chuckles is there's no doubt about it Swansealad gets right under his skin :laughing6: He's the boy for you Chucks,bad grammar or not. :thumbup:

I enjoy point out his total hypocrisy. He can't help winding himself & making himself look stupid. :laughing6:

I've no doubt he'll send me another threatening PM now asking to meet and sort it out etc.. :sleepy2: :laughing5:

Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:18 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:Just read this thread from start to finish and as articulate as Chuckles is there's no doubt about it Swansealad gets right under his skin :laughing6: He's the boy for you Chucks,bad grammar or not. :thumbup:

I enjoy point out his total hypocrisy. He can't help winding himself & making himself look stupid. :laughing6:

I've no doubt he'll send me another threatening PM now asking to meet and sort it out etc.. :sleepy2: :laughing5:

You're never far from a Swansealad post/thread,Chucks.Take away all the laughing smileys and im reading the posts of a frustrated man.Let it go,you're being dragged down into the trenches fella. :thumbup:

Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:19 am

6 bysedd wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

You're never far from a Swansealad post/thread,Chucks.Take away all the laughing smileys and im reading the posts of a frustrated man.Let it go,you're being dragged down into the trenches fella. :thumbup:

Nah, you're wrong. :thumbup:

Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:22 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

Nah, you're wrong. :thumbup:

Wrong that you're all over SL69's posts and threads?

Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:50 am

Real answer to this question.

If we are both in for the same player 90% of players will take the money, they will come to you. However its the 10% we want those who want to play for the club and not money grabbing barstweards. Take QPR like you they came up as Champions but went crazy on wages and players just there for the money and we know whats happening there.

The worse thing in this division is panic buys ours was Leroy Lita, but we learnt quickly. QPR still havent learn't ,don't be a QPR. Reading are paying £55,000 a week for Pavel Pogrebnyak and look how good he has been this season.

The worse thing you can do it spend too much too quickly.

Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:56 am

Is this thread still going on? Or are Swansea fans still going on and on and on other teams message boards. Give it up lads.

Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:58 am

toshacks_1_tales wrote:Is this thread still going on? Or are Swansea fans still going on and on and on other teams message boards. Give it up lads.

yeh I was wondering why its still dragging on, cool username btw Tosh, Swansea Legend

Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:08 am

Gowerjack wrote:
toshacks_1_tales wrote:Is this thread still going on? Or are Swansea fans still going on and on and on other teams message boards. Give it up lads.

yeh I was wondering why its still dragging on, cool username btw Tosh, Swansea Legend

Its an acronym. Work it out! :lol:

Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:58 am

f**k xhuckes its u who cant count.
There is 2 foot all seasons in that not 3.
And lets face it its u who looks for reaction and threts but its allso you who replys to all my posts?.lol.
Sad man

Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:01 pm

swansealad69 wrote:f**k xhuckes its u who cant count.
And lets face it its u who looks for reaction and threts but its allso you who replys to all my posts?.lol.
Sad man

^^that makes^^ NO SENSE

Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:05 pm

f**k xhuckes its u who cant count.
Sad man

Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:05 pm

swansealad69 wrote:f**k xhuckes its u who cant count.
Sad man

Do you come with a translator?

3 YEARS. 73, 74 & 75. Count them. :thumbup:

I look for threats? Not really - but I do enjoy them. It makes me laugh that some jack Neanderthal gets so wound up about what people say on his rivals message board. :laughing6:

I reply to your nonsense because its very easy to prove you wrong. Then you get all wound up & make yourself look even sillier. :laughing5: