Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: so then

Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:16 pm

What coming from u murphy? Now thats an insult because you are nothing more then bag of hot air who totaly talks shit.

Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:17 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Go on barry I will let u have the last word as I cant be botherd to debate with some one as so annoying and self righr as u.
Ps for the record you dont need to be great at spelling and grammar to have a high iq tiger

I'm pretty sure it helps. :laughing6:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:20 pm

Lol thanks lads as I had a bet I could not ger a 7 pager today.
For all the shit u give me and so on I still intrest you enough to get posts, and your to thick to see what im doing.
Stupid cunts. :thumbup:
Ps barry or murphy pot that poll up to get me off and if goes against me you will have your way and I will be gone.
Other wise shit the feck up.

Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:37 pm

You definitely don't have good spelling or grammar.

And you definitely don't have an IQ higher than a tiger :D

Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:06 pm

swansealad69 wrote:No you aint richer? Your clown owner who looks at you as nothing more then a toy has the money and unlike with chels and man cirty your owner loans the money to u.
Your club as it is, is skint and in a bad state.
And wile the so called assembly of WALES spends billions on cardiff we have natural beauty all around us and stunning beaches.
We can go to bristol for shops.

You really are a simpleton, we are your Capital you idiot, we have an airport and every othe facility we have is better than yours, what self respecting footballer would want to go shopping in the quadrant??

It's a well known fact you pay feck for players and feck all in wages, can't wait till Laudrup Vorm Williams and Michu leave you in the shit :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:08 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Again barry as a club u are skint the only way u are still afloat is because of loans from your owner.
And was it me who started about towns shops and beaches? Think u will find it was the post before rhat said swansea was a shit hole
But apart from ships we have by far more to offer players in natural beauty.

Simpleton, Manu carry more debt than anyone, do you think you can compete with them you moron ????

Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:14 pm

Bluebina wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:No you aint richer? Your clown owner who looks at you as nothing more then a toy has the money and unlike with chels and man cirty your owner loans the money to u.
And wile the so called assembly of WALES spends billions on cardiff we have natural beauty all around us and stunning beaches.

You really are a simpleton, we are your Capital you idiot, we have an airport and every othe facility we have is better than yours, what self respecting footballer would want to go shopping in the quadrant??

It's a well known fact you pay feck for players and feck all in wages, can't wait till Laudrup Vorm Williams and Michu leave you in the shit :ayatollah:

Well technically Cardiff is only the administrative capital of wales, it was made capital in 1955 by the London government, historically Machynlleth was said to be the Welsh capital so you have lost that part of your argument there..

Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:15 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Typing of a phone and not a keyboard,
And again it was others who brought up the stait of swansea and smack barry that I replied to.
And did answear your post but judging by the fact you aint read the other posts I aint surprised.
Ps barry as you are the one who allways looks for my posts to reply to and allways has the dirty little digs ? Are u going to put a poll up on who wants me banned

Stait :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:18 pm

Gowerjack wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Well technically Cardiff is only the administrative capital of wales, it was made capital in 1955 by the London government, historically Machynlleth was said to be the Welsh capital so you have lost that part of your argument there..

We are your fecking Capital get over it, that's why the welsh Government bought us an Airport and spend all the budget on us, you haven't got a pot to piss in, that's life Gypos, you can always move to Cardiff :ayatollah: :malky:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:22 pm

Bluebina wrote:
Gowerjack wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

We are your fecking Capital get over it, that's why the welsh Government bought us an Airport and spend all the budget on us, you haven't got a pot to piss in, that's life Gypos, you can always move to Cardiff :ayatollah: :malky:

Your anger gives away your insecurity, it really hurts you that Swansea city is so successful does it you really need to chill out and get over your jealousy :laughing6:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:26 pm

swansealad69 wrote:What coming from u murphy? Now thats an insult because you are nothing more then bag of hot air who totaly talks shit.

Shut up you little fool. By the way, I don't want you banned from this forum. You fetch a lot... Dullness and stupidity!

Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:29 pm

No anger, just correcting that load of bollocks you posted and added some facts, we are your Capital, the Welsh Govermemt bought us an airport, and we get all the money.

Also it won't be long before VT's Airline will be flying in and out from Malaysia, he is is going bring us a massive income stream in the future from TV and advertising and other commercial sources. :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:31 pm

Bluebina wrote:
Gowerjack wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

the welsh government have bought cardiff city an airport !!!!!!! :shock: :o

can swansea use it when we play away games or do we have to ask Vinnie Tan for permission

Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:40 pm

Bluebina wrote:No anger, just correcting that load of bollocks you posted and added some facts, we are your Capital, the Welsh Govermemt bought us an airport, and we get all the money.

Also it won't be long before VT's Airline will be flying in and out from Malaysia, he is is going bring us a massive income stream in the future from TV and advertising and other commercial sources. :ayatollah:

don't you find that embarrassing? Bragging that someone else will be doing all these things for your club?
While the Swans have built on their success and are managing on their own.
and yeh yeh you will bring up our administration lol... you only just survived winding up orders and still owe £100 mill.

Start bragging when you have achieved what we have over the past few years.. on our own with no sugar daddy ;)

Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:51 pm

May I suggest you f**k off to Bristol and do your shopping then,

Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:56 pm

Gowerjack wrote:
Bluebina wrote:No anger, just correcting that load of bollocks you posted and added some facts, we are your Capital, the Welsh Govermemt bought us an airport, and we get all the money.

don't you find that embarrassing? Bragging that someone else will be doing all these things for your club?
and yeh yeh you will bring up our administration lol... you only just survived winding up orders and still owe £100 mill.

Start bragging when you have achieved what we have over the past few years.. on our own with no sugar daddy ;)

5p in the pound. Plus Martin Morgan was subsidising losses. Don't give the well run club bollocks.

Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:00 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Gowerjack wrote:

5p in the pound. Plus Martin Morgan was subsidising losses. Don't give the well run club bollocks.

careful with that stick you constantly try to hit us with you might hurt yourself ;)

you are like a stuck record the more you listen to it still doesn't get any better haha, come back when you have something original to say :wave:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:03 pm

Gowerjack wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Gowerjack wrote:

careful with that stick you constantly try to hit us with you might hurt yourself ;)

you are like a stuck record the more you listen to it still doesn't get any better haha, come back when you have something original to say :wave:

Roughly translated as "I know you're right, but I don't wanna admit it" :laughing6:

Cardiff certainly are not well run, but to have Swansea fans scoff at us? Well, they obviously weren't Swansea fans just over a decade ago then. :thumbup:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:10 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:Roughly translated as "I know you're right, but I don't wanna admit it" :laughing6:

Cardiff certainly are not well run, but to have Swansea fans scoff at us? Well, they obviously weren't Swansea fans just over a decade ago then. :thumbup:

yes I will admit that we had some shit owners who got the club in a hell of a mess but that is history no good going on about it because we have heard it all before, but now we are renowned as a well run and successful club.. :D

Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:13 pm

Also rather hypocritical to have a go at other clubs, when you've been in the shit yourselves before.. Short memories. :lol:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:17 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:Also rather hypocritical to have a go at other clubs, when you've been in the shit yourselves before.. Short memories. :lol:

what you may notice about me on here is that I never start the ''banter' I respond to what others say, so it someone comes out with an inane comment about the Swans I lock and load and shoot them down..simples

im far from hypocritical :thumbup:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:20 pm

Gowerjack wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:Also rather hypocritical to have a go at other clubs, when you've been in the shit yourselves before.. Short memories. :lol:

what you may notice about me on here is that I never start the ''banter' I respond to what others say, so it someone comes out with an inane comment about the Swans I lock and load and shoot them down..simples

im far from hypocritical :thumbup:

Good man - banter is fine and I enjoy it. When it starts getting personal or just down right idiotic (mention no names :lol: ) is when it just spoils the fun.

Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:26 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:Good man - banter is fine and I enjoy it. When it starts getting personal or just down right idiotic (mention no names :lol: ) is when it just spoils the fun.

got to agree :) to be honest when people just start throwing insults and they cant back up an argument it just makes it so easy to make them look foolish. The sad thing is many people don't realise that :D

Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:08 pm

Gowerjack wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Gowerjack wrote:

The only thing that hurts is you because it is true. Your minor success is hollow and you would not be in the top 2 leagues had you not screwed your creditors so get over your self.

Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:12 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:The only thing that hurts is you because it is true. Your minor success is hollow and you would not be in the top 2 leagues had you not screwed your creditors so get over your self.

please explain to me how your team being served a winding up order, having local traders refusing to do business with you and still being £100 million in debt is worse than what we went through all those years ago?

im waiting :happy1:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:13 pm

Creditors all paid in full.

Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:15 pm

C. Rombie-Coat wrote:Creditors all paid in full.

You mean transferred the balance from one credit line to another?

Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:22 pm

Gowerjack quick question, Im off down the Gower this weekend any chance there will be a pub around that will be willing to show the city game? :laughing6:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:23 pm

NJ73 wrote:
C. Rombie-Coat wrote:Creditors all paid in full.

You mean transferred the balance from one credit line to another?[/quote

I should leave this kind of crap line to Dimi/roath/paxman if I were you. He's so much more obsessive.
Funny thing is, notwithstanding his psyco constructs we've just been promoted with 3 games to spare and could well go on to be the first Welsh club to win the Championship.

Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:24 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:Gowerjack quick question, Im off down the Gower this weekend any chance there will be a pub around that will be willing to show the city game? :laughing6:

non existent but I can give you quite a few who show all the Swans games :thumbright: