Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: so then

Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:24 pm

C. Rombie-Coat wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
C. Rombie-Coat wrote:Creditors all paid in full.

You mean transferred the balance from one credit line to another?[/quote

I should leave this kind of crap line to Dimi/roath/paxman if I were you. He's so much more obsessive.
Funny thing is, notwithstanding his psyco constructs we've just been promoted with 3 games to spare and could well go on to be the first Welsh club to win the Championship.

So yes then :laughing6:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:28 pm

NJ73 wrote:
C. Rombie-Coat wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

I should leave this kind of crap line to Dimi/roath/paxman if I were you. He's so much more obsessive.
Funny thing is, notwithstanding his psyco constructs we've just been promoted with 3 games to spare and could well go on to be the first Welsh club to win the Championship.

Creditors paid in full is quite a straightforward concept to grasp.

Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:29 pm

C. Rombie-Coat wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
C. Rombie-Coat wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

As is transferring one line of credit to another.

Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:30 pm

C. Rombie-Coat wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
C. Rombie-Coat wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Unless you're Swansea City, of course. ;)

Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:31 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
C. Rombie-Coat wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
C. Rombie-Coat wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Unless you're Swansea City, of course. ;)

Quite.

Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:31 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:Unless you're Swansea City, of course. ;)

now now.. you are just being silly again :lol:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:58 pm

We are your fecking Capital get over it, that's why the welsh Government bought us an Airport and spend all the budget on us, you haven't got a pot to piss in, that's life Gypos, you can always move to Cardiff :ayatollah: :malky:[/quote]
the welsh government have bought cardiff city an airport !!!!!!! :shock: :o

can swansea use it when we play away games or do we have to ask Vinnie Tan for permission[/quote]

Well you will have to won't you because you haven't got a decent shop, railway station or even bus depot, let alone an airport, good job your big brothers have got one along with everything else bigger and better :thumbright:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:02 pm

Gowerjack wrote:
Bluebina wrote:No anger, just correcting that load of bollocks you posted and added some facts, we are your Capital, the Welsh Govermemt bought us an airport, and we get all the money.

Also it won't be long before VT's Airline will be flying in and out from Malaysia, he is is going bring us a massive income stream in the future from TV and advertising and other commercial sources. :ayatollah:

don't you find that embarrassing? Bragging that someone else will be doing all these things for your club?
While the Swans have built on their success and are managing on their own.
and yeh yeh you will bring up our administration lol... you only just survived winding up orders and still owe £100 mill.

Start bragging when you have achieved what we have over the past few years.. on our own with no sugar daddy ;)

We've got a Billionaire owner because we are a bigger club and a Capital City, you've got a couple of fans and a failed business man running yours :lol:

Enjoy your limited success while you can cos it's all downhill from here for you, it's gona be fun :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:05 pm

Gowerjack wrote:
Bluebina wrote:No anger, just correcting that load of bollocks you posted and added some facts, we are your Capital, the Welsh Govermemt bought us an airport, and we get all the money.

Also it won't be long before VT's Airline will be flying in and out from Malaysia, he is is going bring us a massive income stream in the future from TV and advertising and other commercial sources. :ayatollah:

don't you find that embarrassing? Bragging that someone else will be doing all these things for your club?
While the Swans have built on their success and are managing on their own.
and yeh yeh you will bring up our administration lol... you only just survived winding up orders and still owe £100 mill.

Start bragging when you have achieved what we have over the past few years.. on our own with no sugar daddy ;)

Translated, Oh f**k where can I go from here he's right, they are owned by a Billionaire who is going to be able to tap into a massive source of revenue and there will be no way we are going to be able to compete, it's so unfair Cardiff get everything :laughing6:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:06 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Should we both end up going for the same player (it shouldn't as we moved up the quality of player ladder)but should it happen ? Do u think u could compete with us and why u think u could

:lol: :lol: , they would choose us over you. capital city etc, night life, exclusive areas to live, 5 star dining. need i go on, ok. you got better beaches, but apart from that?

Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:11 pm

Gowerjack wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:Roughly translated as "I know you're right, but I don't wanna admit it" :laughing6:

Cardiff certainly are not well run, but to have Swansea fans scoff at us? Well, they obviously weren't Swansea fans just over a decade ago then. :thumbup:

yes I will admit that we had some shit owners who got the club in a hell of a mess but that is history no good going on about it because we have heard it all before, but now we are renowned as a well run and successful club.. :D

Bollocks you've had a bit of success on the transfer Market, your business model is get a Manager, see how long we can keep him, then try and find another good one, it's worked twice, it may not work this season or next whenevr he goes....

Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:40 am

But we ai t a big club so how can we stop management going to higher clubs?.
But does that not mean we are soing something right?

Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:34 pm

Gowerjack wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:The only thing that hurts is you because it is true. Your minor success is hollow and you would not be in the top 2 leagues had you not screwed your creditors so get over your self.

please explain to me how your team being served a winding up order, having local traders refusing to do business with you and still being £100 million in debt is worse than what we went through all those years ago?

im waiting :happy1:

Would you be where you are without screwing creditors?

I'm waiting.....

ps its not 100 million-its 5 million ;-)

Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:40 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Gowerjack wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:The only thing that hurts is you because it is true. Your minor success is hollow and you would not be in the top 2 leagues had you not screwed your creditors so get over your self.

please explain to me how your team being served a winding up order, having local traders refusing to do business with you and still being £100 million in debt is worse than what we went through all those years ago?

I'm waiting.....

You didn't answer his question.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:53 pm

Becoming a thread master of late, something happened to encourage this?

Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:53 pm

There are as many fine dining outlets in swansea as in cardiff and off course me have the highest restaurant in wales on top of the most sort after apartment's in wales tallest building.
And lets not forget we mave one of the best marina quarters in Europe just a short walk from the city center and a sweeping bay.
Ps let not forget the sa1! As good as anything in cardiff bay but on a smaller scale.
Pps plus the views from the beach front quarter on the bay is by far better then any thing in cardiff with stunning views of the mumbles and devon.
No we may not have the big name shops that u have but we do have everything els that you could never have .
Wait for ir? Smack capitol.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:56 pm

swansealad69 wrote:There are as many fine dining outlets in swansea as in cardiff and off course me have the highest restaurant in wales on top of the most sort after apartment's in wales tallest building.
And lets not forget we mave one of the best marina quarters in Europe just a short walk from the city center and a sweeping bay.
Ps let not forget the sa1! As good as anything in cardiff bay but on a smaller scale.
Pps plus the views from the beach front quarter on the bay is by far better then any thing in cardiff with stunning views of the mumbles and devon.
No we may not have the big name shops that u have but we do have everything els that you could never have .
Wait for ir? Smack capitol.

Cardiff has a far better City Centre, Swansea has a far better coastline, beaches and scenery.

But the bottom line is who gives a fook? We're all football fans not poxy tourism reps.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:58 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Gowerjack wrote:

I'm waiting.....

Our debts will be repaid unlike yours. I'm still awaiting his response. We all know that little swansea would be in conference or league 2 had 10 point deductions been in place for screwing creditors

Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:02 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Gowerjack wrote:

I'm waiting.....

Our debts will be repaid unlike yours. I'm still awaiting his response. We all know that little swansea would be in conference or league 2 had 10 point deductions been in place for screwing creditors

You don't know your debts will be repaid, you're just assuming/hoping.

Our debts to local creditors 11 years ago totalled approx £70k. As a result of them accepting the CVA, they benefited greatly by helping the club to survive, thrive and put a lot of business their way.

And as I've stated previously, even if the 10 point deduction had been in place, it wouldn't have affected any promotion or relegation due to the points amassed that season.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:06 pm

Jacks worried already I see

Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:08 pm

How u know your debs will be paid ?.you owe so much to so many you will never now.
And how you now our debts aint been paid? We are still involved with many we owed money to and of course the club is the life of the city unlike yours.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:08 pm

cakey-8t7 wrote:Jacks worried already I see

Worried about what? :?

Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:09 pm

If we were both going for the same player then there is every chance he would join us instead of you but not for any good reason. Players who want to join a stable club with decent prospects next year will choose Swansea but any player with an ounce of greed would probably join us. You have a sensible wage structure but our club is likely to offer silly money to players if other clubs are going in for them.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:10 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Gowerjack wrote:

I'm waiting.....

You don't know your debts will be repaid, you're just assuming/hoping.

Our debts to local creditors 11 years ago totalled approx £70k. As a result of them accepting the CVA, they benefited greatly by helping the club to survive, thrive and put a lot of business their way.

And as I've stated previously, even if the 10 point deduction had been in place, it wouldn't have affected any promotion or relegation due to the points amassed that season.

Look at teams that go into admin. They lose 10 points and often go into freefall. Also had you had to pay debts off rather than use the cheats way then you would not have been able to sign the likes of trundle who was one of catalyst for your hollow success

Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:18 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Look at teams that go into admin. They lose 10 points and often go into freefall. Also had you had to pay debts off rather than use the cheats way then you would not have been able to sign the likes of trundle who was one of catalyst for your hollow success

Do you realise how bitter you sound?

The creditors had the opportunity to decline the offer, but they accepted. They weren't forced to, they could have declined the offer and fed off the carcass of the club but they actually had the foresight to accept and everyone has thrived as a result. We faced our problems head on. We didn't have a series of foreign megalomaniacs at our disposal to lend us £100m.

You really are trying to convince yourself that our success is hollow. It's quite amazing.

Especially from a fan of a club known nationwide as a financial basket case.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:21 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Look at teams that go into admin. They lose 10 points and often go into freefall. Also had you had to pay debts off rather than use the cheats way then you would not have been able to sign the likes of trundle who was one of catalyst for your hollow success

The creditors had the opportunity to decline the offer, but they accepted. They weren't forced to, they could have declined the offer and fed off the carcass of the club but they actually had the foresight to accept and everyone has thrived as a result. We faced our problems head on. We didn't have a series of foreign megalomaniacs at our disposal to lend us £100m.

You really are trying to convince yourself that our success is hollow. It's quite amazing.

Had Hollins turned up the cva would not have been agreed. As for being bitter I'm not the one on a rivals site

Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:23 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Had Hollins turned up the cva would not have been agreed. As for being bitter I'm not the one on a rivals site

But he didn't. The local creditors almost to a man voted in favour of it. But that doesn't suit you of course.

Does being on a rivals site now class one as being bitter then? You'd better tell the Cardiff fans on our site then.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:27 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

But he didn't. The local creditors almost to a man voted in favour of it. But that doesn't suit you of course.

Does being on a rivals site now class one as being bitter then? You'd better tell the Cardiff fans on our site then.

Not bitter, just a fcking embarassment. Can you get to 3,000 posts before the end of the season?

Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:28 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

I have no interest in your teams crappy website. Your obsession with Ccfc is quite worrying. If I was you I'd be celebrating wining a trophy and having a top half finish but your on here. Sad really

Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:29 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

I have no interest in your teams crappy website. Your obsession with Ccfc is quite worrying. If I was you I'd be celebrating wining a trophy and having a top half finish but your on here. Sad really

I'm more than able to do both.

What that has to do with the initial point though is baffling.