Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: so then

Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:50 am

They go on about this natural beauty they have in what they call the Gower it's fuck1ng Wales it pisses down nearly 12 months a year :lol:

Who would a player pick between Cardiff or Swansea? Only one winner - Cardiff for so many different reasons, a better wage, a bigger club, a nice City to go out in not a slum town overlooked by Townhill :thumbup:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:50 am

I'm not wishing, I'm just thinking you may struggle next year. The Newcastle scenario could become very real for you. Its being done to death as you put it, because it could become your reality.

Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:52 am

toshacks_1_tales wrote:I'm not wishing, I'm just thinking you may struggle next year. The Newcastle scenario could become very real for you. Its being done to death as you put it, because it could become your reality.

it's being done to death bcause it's the only scenario that suits your wishful thinking :roll:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:53 am

Ernies tooth wrote:Swansea is full of Heroin. FACT
Its a shame really. But Skewen, Birchgrove, Clydach, Morriston, Llansamlet, Trallwn, Winch Wen, Bonymaen, Pentrachwyth, St Thomas, Divati, Mayhill, Townhill, Blanmeas, Cockitt, Penlan, Forestfach, West Cross, Killay, Clais.
All these places are Herion hotspots. Now I know theres a couple more that I can't think of.
Theres only a very few places in Swansea that are nice to reside.
I do like the Sa1 and Caswell. The gower ain't proper Swansea or so the residents say.

Skewen is Neath ;) the Gower is separate to Swansea and some even argue that gorseinon and Loughor etc are part of Carmarthenshire instead of Swansea. Can't think why we wouldn't want to be associated with that city.

(We as in I'm living down that end)

Nice areas are mumbles, caswell, Langland, three cliffs and Gower. The rest is a waste of time.

Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:53 am

toshacks_1_tales wrote:Its widely reported that these players could well be transferred or cashed in on. Has Laudrup managed a club that plays multiple fixtures over Christmas and had to contend with a Europa campaign?

don't believe everything your read in the press, now that Cardiff city are in the Premier League you are on the world stage and will realise that the press will be looking for anything to fill their column inches with about your club even it means exaggerating or even making a lot of it up.

Vorm went on a weekend break to Spain so the press put 2+2 together and say hes off to barca, its the price of success.

Laudrup took Getafe to the final of the copa del rey and the quarter finals in the UEFA Cup and still managed to keep them safe in their league, he has a more resources and control at Swansea than he did at Getafe and I have no doubt he will thrive on it.

Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:54 am

waddle wrote:
Cardiff Daft! wrote:
waddle wrote:the times i have been to cardiff i have been amazed at the amount of beggars there are especially around the train station the last few times i have been to cardiff i have been asked for money off scruffy looking smackheads , unfortunately it's society in general not a specific area problem

if you were a beggar, where would you go, Cardiff or swansea?

in swansea a beggar would be begging off scruffy looking smackheads :lol:

I will bow down to your obvious experience in this matter because personally i wouldn't know :thumbright:

:lol: yeah i am very experienced when it comes to being able to identify a sh1thole & swansea = sh1thole alright!

Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:54 am

Don't the majority of the Jack's foreign players live in Cardiff bay??

The Gower is nice but it isn't really Swansea is it as the city itself is a shithole caravan site :wave:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:57 am

NEATHBLUES wrote:They go on about this natural beauty they have in what they call the Gower it's fuck1ng Wales it pisses down nearly 12 months a year :lol:

Who would a player pick between Cardiff or Swansea? Only one winner - Cardiff for so many different reasons, a better wage, a bigger club, a nice City to go out in not a slum town overlooked by Townhill :thumbup:

if you and us went in for a continental player now who do you think he would choose

a better wage - who knows
a bigger club - not to anyone outside of cardiff
a nice city to go out in - if that's high on his list you can have him , but to be honest i do like cardiff ( the city not the team )

Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:58 am

Cardiff Daft! wrote:
waddle wrote:
Cardiff Daft! wrote:
waddle wrote:the times i have been to cardiff i have been amazed at the amount of beggars there are especially around the train station the last few times i have been to cardiff i have been asked for money off scruffy looking smackheads , unfortunately it's society in general not a specific area problem

I will bow down to your obvious experience in this matter because personally i wouldn't know :thumbright:

:lol: yeah i am very experienced when it comes to being able to identify a sh1thole & swansea = sh1thole alright!

your begging experiences have had some positives then

Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:59 am

DrBlue wrote:Don't the majority of the Jack's foreign players live in Cardiff bay??

The Gower is nice but it isn't really Swansea is it as the city itself is a shithole caravan site :wave:

no

Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:59 am

Bray wrote:
Its a shame really. But Skewen, Birchgrove, Clydach, Morriston, Llansamlet, Trallwn, Winch Wen, Bonymaen, Pentrachwyth, St Thomas, Divati, Mayhill, Townhill, Blanmeas, Cockitt, Penlan, Forestfach, West Cross, Killay, Clais.
All these places are Herion hotspots. Now I know theres a couple more that I can't think of.
I do like the Sa1 and Caswell. The gower ain't proper Swansea or so the residents say.

Skewen is Neath ;) the Gower is separate to Swansea and some even argue that gorseinon and Loughor etc are part of Carmarthenshire instead of Swansea. Can't think why we wouldn't want to be associated with that city.

Nice areas are mumbles, caswell, Langland, three cliffs and Gower. The rest is a waste of time.

Please c'mon you are talking out of your arse now, I live in Crofty and I will tell you straight that Gower is part of Swansea and Gorseinon and loughor definitely are, the border between Loughor and Carmarthenshire is Loughor bridge

Your prejudice for all things Swansea is just making you out to be a bit of a tit :laughing6:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:00 pm

Bray wrote:

finally the truth! ol'magic flaps will be on here shortly!! :happy1:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:03 pm

Swansea players in cardiff bay?
Now its shot like this that make me think you just say things to make u feel better.
And barry yes will give shot and meet anyone who slags my family off or the death of my soster.
So if u are going to keep bringing that u then kindly state why I did.
Thers a good boy.
And talking off when kidds come home?
Does yours? I mean why would they if they had u as dad.
Must be so frustrating living with u as u just keep on and never wrong.
Got a load of ear plugs is any member of your family wants them

Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:04 pm

Cardiff Daft! wrote:
Bray wrote:

Duh!! another dummy

Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:05 pm

waddle wrote:
Cardiff Daft! wrote:
waddle wrote:
Cardiff Daft! wrote:

your begging experiences have had some positives then

the only time i ever begged was for my old man to get me the hell outta swansea when i was 5! he obliged, so yeah it was a positive!

full of mutants!

Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:06 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Murphey its u who ia the internet worrier fella.
Add to that a total bullshit merchant. .
Ps another post of mine to reach 3pages.and not even after 3 when most thw kids get hom from school

Internet warrior? That's you - trying to arrange meeting people to sort things out and sending threatening PMs to me and probably others. :laughing5:

You hard nut. :thumbup:

Ps - when the kids do get home from school, ask them to teach you some English lessons. :laughing6:

Seriously this clown hasnt been allowed to have kids has he ? :shock: :shock:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:07 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Swansea players in cardiff bay?
Now its shot like this that make me think you just say things to make u feel better.
And barry yes will give shot and meet anyone who slags my family off or the death of my soster.
So if u are going to keep bringing that u then kindly state why I did.
Thers a good boy.
And talking off when kidds come home?
Does yours? I mean why would they if they had u as dad.
Must be so frustrating living with u as u just keep on and never wrong.
Got a load of ear plugs is any member of your family wants them

So you have a go at someone for attacking your family (quite rightly) but then attack my family in the very same post? You really are very silly.

No, I don't need kids to teach me how to speak/write. Ironically, it's the other way around. :lol:

No, you've offered to meet others - myself included - & I certainly haven't said anything about the tragic death of your sister as I believe that would be totally out of order.

Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:08 pm

The majority of our single players live in the Tower on Meridian Quay not Cardiff Bay this is getting more cringe worthy all the time :lol:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:08 pm

Gowerjack wrote:
Cardiff Daft! wrote:
Bray wrote:

Duh!! another dummy

yeah, you could have just said you were Gowerjack. no need to put yourself down mush!

Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:11 pm

Gowerjack wrote:The majority of our single players live in the Tower on Meridian Quay not Cardiff Bay this is getting more cringe worthy all the time :lol:

Bitezilla :laughing6:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:13 pm

DrBlue wrote:
Gowerjack wrote:The majority of our single players live in the Tower on Meridian Quay not Cardiff Bay this is getting more cringe worthy all the time :lol:

The last resort when you have been found out.. say that you where fishing for bite hahaha

I win :lol:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:15 pm

Cardiff Daft! wrote:
Gowerjack wrote:
Cardiff Daft! wrote:
Bray wrote:

Duh!! another dummy

yeah, you could have just said you were Gowerjack. no need to put yourself down mush!

Hahaha nice to see that you live up to you username ;)

this is too easy on here :lol:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:15 pm

Gowerjack wrote:
DrBlue wrote:

The last resort when you have been found out.. say that you where fishing for bite hahaha

You are a Jack. You lose! :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:17 pm

Gowerjack wrote:
DrBlue wrote:

knowing where all the players live, makes you look like some mad stalker. your about to win alright, a restraining order!!

bet youve got a pair of alan tates pants in your hand right now eh! dirty jack b!

Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:23 pm

Cardiff Daft! wrote:
Gowerjack wrote:
DrBlue wrote:

knowing where all the players live, makes you look like some mad stalker. your about to win alright, a restraining order!!

bet youve got a pair of alan tates pants in your hand right now eh! dirty jack b!

keep digging lol you are making this so easy, you have to resort to insults when loosing an argument ;)

:D

Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:25 pm

DrBlue wrote:
Gowerjack wrote:
DrBlue wrote:

You are a Jack. You lose! :ayatollah:

you are getting desperate now, seems to me being a jack is quite a good thing to be at the moment
:happy1:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:31 pm

Gowerjack wrote:
Cardiff Daft! wrote:
Gowerjack wrote:
DrBlue wrote:

keep digging lol you are making this so easy, you have to resort to insults when loosing an argument ;)

digging? im not the one who knows where all my teams players live. and what insult? dirty jack b? thats a fact :thumbright:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:36 pm

Gowerjack wrote:
Bray wrote:

Please c'mon you are talking out of your arse now, I live in Crofty and I will tell you straight that Gower is part of Swansea and Gorseinon and loughor definitely are, the border between Loughor and Carmarthenshire is Loughor bridge

Your prejudice for all things Swansea is just making you out to be a bit of a tit :laughing6:

Well I use to play down south Gower and some of them would not call it Swansea... So yes I'm the tit..

I know a lot of the boys around Loughor and gorseinon penllergaer pontlliw and etc and they say they are from Carmarthenshire not Llanelli as that would rile them up. It's just like them calling me a j**k but there we go I apologise that their opinions conflict with yours.

Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:38 pm

Cardiff Daft! wrote:
Gowerjack wrote:
Cardiff Daft! wrote:
Gowerjack wrote:
DrBlue wrote:

digging? im not the one who knows where all my teams players live. and what insult? dirty jack b? thats a fact :thumbright:

Yes I know a lot about my team and my son has all of their autographs and has pictures with several of the players, just because you are obviously a plastic with little knowledge of anything to do with the side you profess to support ;)

and yes I am a Jack b*stard and proud of it, but the dirty? you can save that for Leeds :lol:

Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:41 pm

Obviously many players come to a club for a number of reasons, a primary one is the manager of the club.

Swansea have great pulling power with ML in charge, and play to their strengths. We cant really use MM as a draw in the same way, so we have to use other ways I guess.