Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NEWCASTLE Game Confirmed -- friday!

Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:17 pm

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 09,00.html

better i think, but the ones who booked thier hotels and flights are gutted, but do you really think you should book trips like ? it was always gonna change, no sympathy from me, thier own fault

Re: NEWCASTLE Game Confirmed -- friday!

Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:45 pm

Don't talk utter bollox. How is it their fault

Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:50 pm

so your telling me whent he fixture list comes out you can book every day or book a trip for every away game?

you can't because being a cardiff fan you should know that 90% of the games will be moved, not hard is it

Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:01 pm

i have waited till now becuase i knew 100% it would be changed. A) because it will probably be on tv B) because it is Cardiff City.

You should of waited like me. I just booked my flight now.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:04 pm

FFS dont they realise that the majority of fans would work on a Friday.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:07 pm

YES :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Took a risk and booked cheap flights from Cardiff to Edinburgh, going up Thursday, back Sunday, £1 up £14 back, booked a car for 3 days £51, job done, only one and a half hours to Newcastle, this is the only ground i have yet to visit, so it's a special one for me.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:10 pm

been looking at easyjet from bristol thurs to sat 50 notes???? dont know what to do??

Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:25 pm

Can someone tell their ticket office. Rang them at 15.00 this afternoon and they didn't have a clue. :x

Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:37 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:been looking at easyjet from bristol thurs to sat 50 notes???? dont know what to do??

Thats what I am looking at aswell mate, book travelodge then.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:18 pm

Havent booked yet because it was obvious it would get changed
can now start planning the trip