Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

INVESTMENT NEWS

Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:50 pm

I have spoken to Annis this morning who in turn spoke with Sam Hammam earlier.

From that conversation Sam told Annis he is flying over later this month to do his part that will enable a takeover by the Malaysian Consortium.

From the conversation it would seem that Sam is also selling his shares to the Malaysians.

Thus far the Malaysians have invested £1.1 million ( £2ook Nov, £300k Feb and £600k March )

Sam believes that by the end of April Peter Ridsdale will no longer be at the club.

It is increasingly likely that the Malaysians are committed to getting the deal done by the end of April and are speaking with creditors like Sam to make sure that all parties are playing ball, we have been told that PMG are happy with the Malaysians plans so hopefully this will be another great month for our club.

These are defining times for City and this season could just be the biggest yet, we could be witnessing History :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: INVESTMENT NEWS

Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:54 pm

Bloody good news that Carl.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:56 pm

Minty wrote:Bloody good news that Carl.

It is Minty :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:56 pm

Great positive news at a great time at present for our club,looks like the hurt of the last few months may be turning into smiles all around for the city.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:58 pm

:ayatollah:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:00 pm

gup-1 wrote:Great positive news at a great time at present for our club,looks like the hurt of the last few months may be turning into smiles all around for the city.

The next few weeks could be superb Gup :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:01 pm

things are looking up all the time :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:06 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote::ayatollah:

Fish why have you got a picture of a USA flag?

Good news that Carl

Carl the bearer of good news :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:07 pm

F**king great news espeically the bit about Ridsdale...

Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:16 pm

superb news carl it's a great time to be a bluebird , at last :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:22 pm

These things take time. Painful for us fans who want things to happen overnight. Keeping the faith it so paramount for times like this. I believe things are going to be fine and its the least we deserve. :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:25 pm

chippy909 wrote:Fish why have you got a picture of a USA flag?

Your joking yeah?

Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:27 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:

Your joking yeah?

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yes mate. I know it is the Singapore flag really :lol:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:32 pm

chippy909 wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:

Your joking yeah?

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yes mate. I know it is the Singapore flag really :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:33 pm

do we know if the Cardiff Blues rugby will continue under the new regime at CCFC / CCS ? :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:35 pm

Are we still talking investment as per your message title or takeover as mentioned in your post?

Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:39 pm

carlccfc wrote:I have spoken to Annis this morning who in turn spoke with Sam Hammam earlier.

From that conversation Sam told Annis he is flying over later this month to do his part that will enable a takeover by the Malaysian Consortium.

From the conversation it would seem that Sam is also selling his shares to the Malaysians.

Thus far the Malaysians have invested £1.1 million ( £2ook Nov, £300k Feb and £600k March )

Sam believes that by the end of April Peter Ridsdale will no longer be at the club.

It is increasingly likely that the Malaysians are committed to getting the deal done by the end of April and are speaking with creditors like Sam to make sure that all parties are playing ball, we have been told that PMG are happy with the Malaysians plans so hopefully this will be another great month for our club.

I luvs a Positive post me!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

These are defining times for City and this season could just be the biggest yet, we could be witnessing History :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:42 pm

Things are looking good and when the Riddler finally leaves and the Malaysians are firmly in place at the club things will only improve.
This season will see the end of the Riddler's Reign, Playoffs and a nice cash injection ready to do battel again next season.
Things are turning and the city are on the up again. :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:51 pm

carlccfc wrote:I have spoken to Annis this morning who in turn spoke with Sam Hammam earlier.

carl pmg were always happy with the deal thats why i got my head up my arse over that stupid statement

Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:56 pm

maybe just maybe ONWARDS AND UPWARDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:02 pm

Carl is Vincent Tan part of the consortium ?

Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:03 pm

Still believe Wayne that Vincent Tan is part of the group and WayneS, Sam says it is a full takeover but my personal feeling is it is investment followed by a takeover later.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:08 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:do we know if the Cardiff Blues rugby will continue under the new regime at CCFC / CCS ? :ayatollah:

Well, given they have a contract...

Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:09 pm

what about all the tax etc and monies owed? any news on how thats gonna be paid mate?

Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:10 pm

Ben wrote:what about all the tax etc and monies owed? any news on how thats gonna be paid mate?

The Malaysians will look to sort everyone out quickly and how the club is run.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:21 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Ben wrote:what about all the tax etc and monies owed? any news on how thats gonna be paid mate?

The Malaysians will look to sort everyone out quickly and how the club is run.

The tax bill payment is the next stage we should be looking at to see how serious these Malaysians are. Will it be the Malaysians paying it or perhaps Steve Borley. Then again will it be PMG with certain promises from the Malaysians. Whatever, for us to carry on it needs to be paid and once it is hopefully everything else will fall into place.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:37 pm

Brilliant news, would give us the extra boost for the play offs aswell :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:52 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Good news to read after a great week of footie :D

Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:34 pm

Great news!!!!

Get the flying doctor on standby as blazing will overdose with happiness.

have been told the blues will stay. They are going to move the rags team to Leckwith athletic stadium and then look to build clubhouse nearby.

The council want the land in central cardiff

Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:45 pm

So they are going down the 51% route and forcing Ridsdale to sell his shares on their terms? :lol: :lol: :lol: oh dear :lol: