Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: INVESTMENT NEWS

Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:18 pm

carlccfc wrote:Thus far the Malaysians have invested £1.1 million ( £2ook Nov, £300k Feb and £600k March )

Are those figures accurate?

Only reason I ask, that I under the impression the Marchs wage bill (1.2M) was settled by TG (paying the players) and certain directors (paying the staff).

Therefore I'm surprised the actual staff wage bill is the same as the players ie £600k each?

Does it come from the extortionate wages being paid to those at the top of the food chain?

Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:29 pm

joncandy wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Thus far the Malaysians have invested £1.1 million ( £2ook Nov, £300k Feb and £600k March )

Are those figures accurate?

Only reason I ask, that I under the impression the Marchs wage bill (1.2M) was settled by TG (paying the players) and certain directors (paying the staff).

Therefore I'm surprised the actual staff wage bill is the same as the players ie £600k each?

Does it come from the extortionate wages being paid to those at the top of the food chain?

Probably £600,000 is the net amount after tax, with that issue settled at a later date (hopefully)

Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:46 pm

Great news! Thanks Carl :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:55 pm

Thanks for keeping us posted Carl, sound really promising mate :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:14 pm

Yep, cheers Carl. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Keep the good stuff coming mate, we'll all end up like Blazing Saddles soon. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:19 pm

fantastic news cheers carl.

history in the making :D

on the flag waving front anyone spot all the city fans at the F1 sunday :lol:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:35 pm

OK Carl m8 notice ur Neath Blue I am quite familiar with all the lads from Neath grew up there we all played footie with Caewern are ur 1 of our lot?

Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:07 am

jackblue wrote:OK Carl m8 notice ur Neath Blue I am quite familiar with all the lads from Neath grew up there we all played footie with Caewern are ur 1 of our lot?

I played for Caewern mate yes but it was only 4-5 yrs ago, I know all the City boys played more like 10-12 yrs ago :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:44 am

From these posts it would seem obvious that the Malaysians are looking for a full takeover.

My view is that they have put in the 1m to keep the club ticking over whilst they can meet up
with creditors and shareholders to ensure these people are aware that they either accept whats
going to be on the table,or watch the club go to the wall and get nothing. Its business.

TG etc will come on board with the full knowledge that they are taking on debts, but they are
in a pretty strong position negotiation-wise, I think they will leave certain people with no option
but to leave with a pocket full of change rather than a bundle of cash.

The future is Blue!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:46 am

the blue path wrote:superb news carl it's a great time to be a bluebird , at last :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

HOW DARE YOU!! - IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN A FANTASTIC TIME TO BE A CARDIFF CITY FAN

Then again, I'm a Sado-Masochist :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:41 pm

:ayatollah:

all slowly moving forward !

come on city !!!

Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:24 pm

Sludge wrote::ayatollah:

all slowly moving forward !

come on city !!!

It is looking very promising Sludge :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:53 pm

it most certainly does tie win with news of sam yesterday on here possibly now negotiating over the sale

Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:15 pm

Sludge wrote:it most certainly does tie win with news of sam yesterday on here possibly now negotiating over the sale

Sam has a big say in the concluding of the deal, along with other stakeholders

Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:29 pm

lets hope it all go's through smoothly. :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:24 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Ben wrote:what about all the tax etc and monies owed? any news on how thats gonna be paid mate?

The Malaysians will look to sort everyone out quickly and how the club is run.

Got this spot on again and we were 6 days ahead of the News of the World with Sam selling his Shares :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:34 pm

carlccfc wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
Ben wrote:what about all the tax etc and monies owed? any news on how thats gonna be paid mate?

The Malaysians will look to sort everyone out quickly and how the club is run.

Got this spot on again and we were 6 days ahead of the News of the World with Sam selling his Shares :ayatollah:

Well done Carl !

If he has also done a deal on his debt then that is highly significant.