Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Awesome Picture

Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:24 pm

Well I like Rangers (no secret) and I post on a Rangers forum now and again and they made me a picture for my signiture on there. (why wont you lot do that :( )

My log in name is That Boy Chris Burke, because of the 'gers connections but it turns out he supports Celtic. Doh :lol:

The two people in the pic is Edu and Chopra as they scored last minute winners v Celtic and Swans.

Got to admit thats a good picture, can anyone of you beat it. The challenge is set ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Awesome Picture

Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:27 pm

no :D i am not that clever i am f*cking useless with pictures i need lessons

Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:31 pm

can't stand rangers, they are the scottish equivalent of the jacks :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:32 pm

its all f*cking politics with them up there at least our hatred of our cousins up west is pure :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:38 pm

Sorry, I detest Rangers so I won't be trying :lol:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:40 pm

JonnieBlue wrote:can't stand rangers, they are the scottish equivalent of the jacks :lol: :lol: :lol:

Celtic are worse than Jacks,
the british hating scumbags

Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:41 pm

then i am a scumbag :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:43 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:
JonnieBlue wrote:can't stand rangers, they are the scottish equivalent of the jacks :lol: :lol: :lol:

Celtic are worse than Jacks,
the british hating scumbags

Have you noticed that whenever you see a bloke wearing a Celtic shirt outside Scotland (and probably in Scotland for that matter, but I've never been there so can't comment), they always seem to have ginger hair and are smashed out of their heads by 10 o'clock in the morning, throwing up in the gutter?

Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:15 pm

JonnieBlue wrote:then i am a scumbag :lol: :lol:

What, you hate the british?

Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:26 pm

I'm welsh not british .. they don't hate the welsh

Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:35 pm

JonnieBlue wrote:I'm welsh not british .. they don't hate the welsh

They f*cking hate british! They hate our soldiers! They even boo'd the Rememberance Sunday Silence the scumbags!
Sure its not all its just some of them but I'm tarring all the f*cking bastards!

Rant over, nothing against you as I guess you respect our soldiers

Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:39 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:

They f*cking hate british! They hate our soldiers! They even boo'd the Rememberance Sunday Silence the scumbags!
Sure its not all its just some of them but I'm tarring all the f*cking bastards!

i dont agree with them for that, my brother and brother in law are in Afghanistan.. Your right its not all of them, I have a few mates that are Celtic fans from Glasgow and they aren't like that..

Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:20 pm

celtic went way down in my estimation when they did that. :evil:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:05 pm

no dont want to waste my time making a picture for u halibut 8-) :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:19 pm

f**k the old firm

Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:40 pm

Bankiebluebird wrote:f**k the old firm

Totally agree-the bigot brothers ruin scottish football with their greed and pathetic plastic supporters. In big towns like Stirling, Perth and Falkirk the local teams get crap support and struggle because of the glory hunters.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:19 pm

Glasgow Rangers Ppffftt!

Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:40 pm

i could have a go at doing better but i lack motivation haha

made some for other forums, not the best at this sort of thing as i only use free software.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:46 pm

Here's one I have from a Football Manager forum...

Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:19 pm

I don't like either of the old firm teams for a few reasons but the main reason is because of all the politics they involve in the game.

If I had to chose though it would be Rangers.

Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:40 am

bwoodblue wrote:i could have a go at doing better but i lack motivation haha

made some for other forums, not the best at this sort of thing as i only use free software.

all software is free :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:12 pm

i'll give it a bash now mate. will post the picture after :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:00 pm

I've seen worse :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:33 pm

I don't care about the Old Firm as they are not Cardiff City :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:19 pm

Mules wrote:Image
I've seen worse :ayatollah:

good effort :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:48 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:

Putting aside the actions of a small few Celtic fans at the remberence sunday silence, I tend to find (and I live in Glasgow btw) that all thepeolpe I know who are Rangers fans consider themselves British not Scottish and don't believe that there should be 4 different countries and we are all British or part of England...........you can probably tell I don't like them much, lol. Wheras my Celtic pals are always asking me what is Wales like and how they are proud to be Scottish with Irish links etc

I'm not going to fall out with you mate, lol, I could say a few home truths about the Rangers fans having gone to a few matches at Ibrox and worked at the ticket office for 4 months a couple of years back but I don't think I should, lol.

Truth be told they are just as bad as each other but in different ways. Thats why I support Queen Of The South up here, lol, and go to their matches when I'm not making the 800 mile round trip to City, I just stay out of it completely. Also, because they are the only (bigish) team in the south and are always playing teams int he Central belt, I get the same vibe of us against them as when we go to an English club.

Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:37 pm

welshie wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:

Putting aside the actions of a small few Celtic fans at the remberence sunday silence, I tend to find (and I live in Glasgow btw) that all thepeolpe I know who are Rangers fans consider themselves British not Scottish and don't believe that there should be 4 different countries and we are all British or part of England...........you can probably tell I don't like them much, lol. Wheras my Celtic pals are always asking me what is Wales like and how they are proud to be Scottish with Irish links etc

I'm not going to fall out with you mate, lol, I could say a few home truths about the Rangers fans having gone to a few matches at Ibrox and worked at the ticket office for 4 months a couple of years back but I don't think I should, lol.

Truth be told they are just as bad as each other but in different ways. Thats why I support Queen Of The South up here, lol, and go to their matches when I'm not making the 800 mile round trip to City, I just stay out of it completely. Also, because they are the only (bigish) team in the south and are always playing teams int he Central belt, I get the same vibe of us against them as when we go to an English club.

I hear you, and if I'm honest with you I agree with the British not Scottish opinions. We are British, our passport is British, driving license is British etc so to be stuborn and claim to be Welsh not British is quite irritating but that is just a matter of opinion.
Don't worry we wont fall out :lol: I'm not gonna fall out with you just 'cos you got a different opinion to me.

They are as bad as each other in ways but for me Celtic and the whole Rememberance Sunday, hating Brits etc is just something that I hate and Rangers being such proud Brits is something I believe in.

Thanks for your opinion though :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:44 pm

scottish football bores me to f**k :roll:

love the picture tho fish, il do you one ;) :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:54 am

more boring than newport ?

Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:39 am

rob wrote:more boring than newport ?

:lol: :lol: