ooooooooooooooooo

;)
and you billy *unt :shock: :D

Re: Awesome Picture

Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:16 pm

Such insult and from a mod, disgusting.

Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:21 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Such insult and from a mod, disgusting.

all i can do is apologise and make you a picture ;)

after you clean up the spew :lol:

Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:25 pm

milly44 wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:Such insult and from a mod, disgusting.

all i can do is apologise and make you a picture ;)

after you clean up the spew :lol:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:57 pm

Lads whats the software package to download to create some of the images !! I m going to give it a go :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:48 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Lads whats the software package to download to create some of the images !! I m going to give it a go :ayatollah:

Paint :lol: not the fogiest mate, apparantly photoshop or paint.net

Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:31 pm

The day they include the welsh flag on the union jack I will proudly declare myself british, until then they can feck right off :lol:

Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:09 am

Billy Hunt. wrote:
Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Lads whats the software package to download to create some of the images !! I m going to give it a go :ayatollah:

Paint :lol: not the fogiest mate, apparantly photoshop or paint.net

cheers m8 !!! by the way did any one see that union jack flag the gippos had made up they changed the bottom colour to green and the red line across the middle had a a dragon head on the left hand side thought it looked ok !!!

Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:03 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:
JonnieBlue wrote:I'm welsh not british .. they don't hate the welsh

They f*cking hate british! They hate our soldiers! They even boo'd the Rememberance Sunday Silence the scumbags!
Sure its not all its just some of them but I'm tarring all the f*cking bastards!

Rant over, nothing against you as I guess you respect our soldiers

You cant generalise like that just because a handful of idiots disrupt a minutes silence. I come fron an Irish family
and I've always followed Celtic as my 2nd team but I've got as much respect as you, or anyone else for our armed forces, thousands of Celtic fans either currently serve or have served in the forces.I know theres always going to be a hard line republican element amongst Celtic...But thats hardly surprising with the bulk of their support coming from Northern Ireland and West central Scotland two regions closely rinked by sectarian and political division, but to suggest we're all disloyal "Brit haters" is just shit stirring bollocks.

Read the link below...Do you still want to "tarr all the f*cking bastards"?
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/scottis ... -dead.html

Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:51 pm

JonnieBlue wrote:
bwoodblue wrote:i could have a go at doing better but i lack motivation haha

made some for other forums, not the best at this sort of thing as i only use free software.

all software is free :lol: :lol:

:lol:

ok whatever i used to make those were free. you have to pay for photoshop.

Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:21 pm

tommy Barry wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:
JonnieBlue wrote:I'm welsh not british .. they don't hate the welsh

They f*cking hate british! They hate our soldiers! They even boo'd the Rememberance Sunday Silence the scumbags!
Sure its not all its just some of them but I'm tarring all the f*cking bastards!

You cant generalise like that just because a handful of idiots disrupt a minutes silence. I come fron an Irish family
and I've always followed Celtic as my 2nd team but I've got as much respect as you, or anyone else for our armed forces, thousands of Celtic fans either currently serve or have served in the forces.I know theres always going to be a hard line republican element amongst Celtic...But thats hardly surprising with the bulk of their support coming from Northern Ireland and West central Scotland two regions closely rinked by sectarian and political division, but to suggest we're all disloyal "Brit haters" is just shit stirring bollocks.

Did you really sign up just to post that?
I know I really shouldn't tarr them all and prehaps I was wrong to say so. But those "handfull of idiots" really turned me against Celtic. Its a matter of opinion and thats how I feel. Its not just the Rememberance Sunday business. Its how they sing about the IRA its just wrong.
Also I read the link and its no difference in a Celtic fan dying out there than there is too any other solider. But I see what your trying to prove by showing me that not all Celtic fans hate the Brits and your right, but I never did say that it was all of them. I just said Im tarring them all but I will put it another way, I will never ever cheer on Celtic because of these mindless fools.
My opinion is different to yours, end of.

Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:16 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:
tommy Barry wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:

I know I really shouldn't tarr them all and prehaps I was wrong to say so. But those "handfull of idiots" really turned me against Celtic. Its a matter of opinion and thats how I feel. Its not just the Rememberance Sunday business. Its how they sing about the IRA its just wrong.
Also I read the link and its no difference in a Celtic fan dying out there than there is too any other solider. But I see what your trying to prove by showing me that not all Celtic fans hate the Brits and your right, but I never did say that it was all of them. I just said Im tarring them all but I will put it another way, I will never ever cheer on Celtic because of these mindless fools.
My opinion is different to yours, end of.

Well said Fish :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:42 pm

Rant over, nothing against you as I guess you respect our soldiers[/quote]

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/scottis ... -dead.html[/quote]

My opinion is different to yours, end of.[/quote]

Billy, you're quite obviously a younger chap with a big wide world in front of you don't get bogged down on internet message boards trying to discuss subjects you have little knowledge or experience of. Get out there and enjoy yourself whilst the opportunities are, more or less, still there. If you ever need a little prompt, get yourself over to the French/Belgian border for a day or two, have a look around the many graveyards, take a bit of time to read the thousands of headstones and note the age of the soldiers, not their "god bothering club". There are both good people, bad people and people who haven't quite made their mind up in the world, whichever side you decide to join or not join is entirely up to you and you alone. Just be grateful that you do have that choice.

Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:59 pm

Thank you claire :ayatollah:

Willy, i apprecitate what your saying but i will defend what i believe in. its my opinion and someones own opinion cant be wrong!
I like Rangers not Celtic and cos people dont like it its not my fault.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:11 am

Fish, I think you have a suprisingly wise head on you shoulders (sometimes!!)

Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:20 am

claire wrote:Fish, I think you have a suprisingly wise head on you shoulders (sometimes!!)

Why thank you :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:25 am

Billy Hunt. wrote:
claire wrote:Fish, I think you have a suprisingly wise head on you shoulders (sometimes!!)

Why thank you :ayatollah:

Only sometimes though!! and especially not when travel sick!! :lol:

Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:04 am

the SPL is the most pointless league in the world.

terrible football, league one standard, it only becomes almost watchable when Rangers play Celtic and even then its only championship quality.

They had to cheek to ask to go into the EPL... ha... that's a laugh they're no better than Cardiff either of them.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:24 pm

baker wrote:the SPL is the most pointless league in the world.

terrible football, league one standard, it only becomes almost watchable when Rangers play Celtic and even then its only championship quality.

They had to cheek to ask to go into the EPL... ha... that's a laugh they're no better than Cardiff either of them.

A year ago I would have got into a discussion about this, not anymore now I'm moving away from Glasgow, completely and totally agree, and if one Rangers or Celtic fan says to me that Rangers and Celtic are better than the Championship god help me