Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Before someone reads my Facebook and post it on here

Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:41 am

Sardis Road the house of pain , and what you mean 1 eyed supporters ? Always fair us valley commandos mun :lol:

Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:41 pm

Ahhhhh you dirty egg-chaser!

Is young Adam Williams (I think thats his name!) still playing there, plays full back and from Dinas?

Much prefer club rugby rather than regional and international, though the amount of money thats being taken from grass roots rugby to put straight into the pockets of the international players are sickening and why so many clubs are going to the wall.

Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:02 pm

milly44 wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:Oye Milly thats Ponty's song uve nicked there :lol: ............... from the days before mergers into regional rugby when that was the only way teams could beat Ponty or indeed poach all our best players and ship them off to Rodney Parade etd to improve the team down there ................ ole , ole , ole , ole , Ponty , Ponty :ayatollah:

spent many a cold wet evening at sardis road. (what a shit hole)
probably the most one eyed and unpleasent set of rugby fans iv come across to :lol:

apart from bath :twisted:
oi i had a season ticket there for 10 years you skipdweller ;) :lol:

Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:15 pm

where ponty or bath?
i was season ticket holder at newport RFC for years but when it turned regional i lost intrest

Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:42 pm

milly44 wrote:where ponty or bath?
i was season ticket holder at newport RFC for years but when it turned regional i lost intrest
ponty you divv :D i lost interest when we were forced to become the celtic warriors with those half breeds from Bridgend ;) :D

Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:46 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
milly44 wrote:where ponty or bath?
ponty you divv :D i lost interest when we were forced to become the celtic warriors with those half breeds from Bridgend ;) :D

celtic warriors were a fantastic asset to welsh rugby, they made the game what it is today :?

Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:49 pm

a lot of the current welsh squad were from ponty/warriors, pontys academy was the best in wales we ahd a huge catchment area :mrgreen:

Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:51 pm

My Dad likes Ponty, he's got the league winning shirt from 1990 something. 1995/96 I think :?:

More of a Blues fan as I mentioned. Went to Twickenham last year, the day Cardiff lost 6-0 to Preston, I thought my Ma' was having me on with the text updates. Ive lost intrest now though with the move to the new stadium

Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:53 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:My Dad likes Ponty, he's got the league winning shirt from 1990 something. 1995/96 I think :?:

More of a Blues fan as I mentioned. Went to Twickenham last year, the day Cardiff lost 6-0 to Preston, I thought my Ma' was having me on with the text updates. Ive lost intrest now though with the move to the new stadium

not only did you go twickers over an away day with the city. BUT YOU WATCHED THE BLUES :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:00 pm

milly44 wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:My Dad likes Ponty, he's got the league winning shirt from 1990 something. 1995/96 I think :?:

not only did you go twickers over an away day with the city. BUT YOU WATCHED THE BLUES :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I was young and stupid

Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:01 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:
milly44 wrote:

I was young and stupid

WAS :lol:

Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:37 pm

Yes your right milly, was

Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:38 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Yes your right milly, was

Was? :?

Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:24 am

EGG EGG EGG CHASER :ayatollah: :lol: