Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

newport train fans on the telly

Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:00 pm

photo shots on wales news just now of county fans the police are looking for in connection with trouble on the way back from weymouth

it will probably be in papers too

unsure of this approach ....I am all for people who threaten train guards or have a go at innocent people getting the wrap ..but when we played stoke all those years ago the papers put loads of photos up of people and many were totally innocent and lost jobs and had their reputation dragged through the mud

Re: newport train fans on the telly

Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:12 pm

Sludge wrote:photo shots on wales news just now of county fans the police are looking for in connection with trouble on the way back from weymouth

unsure of this approach ....I am all for people who threaten train guards or have a go at innocent people getting the wrap ..but when we played stoke all those years ago the papers put loads of photos up of people and many were totally innocent and lost jobs and had their reputation dragged through the mud

ban the lot of them ;)

Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:14 pm

I've never been an advocate of this sort of thing. There is too much room for error and grudges being taken out against people. And surely these are the resort of the ploice's lack of ability in actually doing their job? After all, if they've got their photos or images, then is it too hard to actually feel the collars of the real perpetrators?

Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:15 pm

milly44 wrote:
Sludge wrote:photo shots on wales news just now of county fans the police are looking for in connection with trouble on the way back from weymouth

ban the lot of them ;)

Was your Riverside scarf covering your face that night, Milly? :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:16 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
milly44 wrote:

ban the lot of them ;)

Was your Riverside scarf covering your face that night, Milly? :lol: :lol:

you just watch that little graze on your foot andy :cry: ;)

Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:16 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: