Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

i cant believe some of our own heads of supporters are backi

Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:39 pm

are backing pr and his spin.

all his lies and spin yet alm and corky keep backing him, saying everything is well, buy your season tickets surely they should be sticking up for us the fans and demanding the truth. all these rumours are not just rumours and lies from the fans, and alm and corky know that. speak up for us please.your suppose to be one of us not prs pets you remind me of bush and his poodle blair.

this is not me being a sniper or whatever you call them i am a concerned loyal fan i just want the truth please.

Re: i cant believe some of our own heads of supporters are backi

Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:56 pm

Ninian 72 wrote:are backing pr and his spin.

all his lies and spin yet alm and corky keep backing him, saying everything is well, buy your season tickets surely they should be sticking up for us the fans and demanding the truth. all these rumours are not just rumours and lies from the fans, and alm and corky know that. speak up for us please.your suppose to be one of us not prs pets you remind me of bush and his poodle blair.

this is not me being a sniper or whatever you call them i am a concerned loyal fan i just want the truth please.

Its their perogative. Neither are PR's pets (if you know them personally then surely you'd understand that that is pretty condescending and insulting) and they both want the best for the club, and have done far more than anyone else I know to help achieve it.

Personally I'm keeping an open mind.

As for buying season tickets, then I certainly want to see as many sold as possible.

If the club is skint then even more reason to go and buy one, if you can afford it.
If it isn't then its also good news for the new owner if the ground is half sold out 8 months before the next season starts.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:57 pm

Lawnmower wrote:

Its their perogative. Neither are PR's pets (if you know them personally then surely you'd understand that that is pretty condescending and insulting) and they both want the best for the club, and have done far more than anyone else I know to help achieve it.

yes but why wont they be honest about how bad things are?
As for buying season tickets, then I certainly want to see as many sold as possible.

If the club is skint then even more reason to go and buy one, if you can afford it.
If it isn't then its also good news for the new owner if the ground is half sold out 8 months before the next season starts.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:00 pm

mmm...well I don't know who this Ninian bloke is but whoever you are mate you are welcome to give me a ring..07903 619654...it is sometimes easier to explain face to face or by talking rather than trying to get a point across in writing...

Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:06 pm

Calm down a bit, I have always found Corky a Very Honest Person and likes everyone. I think you should give him a ring and chat to him :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:09 pm

Ninian 72 wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

yes but why wont they be honest about how bad things are?

Who are 'they' ?
And what PROOF does anyone have that someone is being dishonest.

I don't trust Ridsdale to tell the truth -and sometimes its better he doesnt.

Nothing concrete has come out yet, so its a bit early to be throwing accusations.

It hurts, hurts a lot, but we need to be a bit patient for a bit longer.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:44 pm

its not surprising N72 is wound up , as there is alot of concern around the place at the Mo.

It could be worse - Watfords board have resigned :lol:

Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:47 pm

Joff wrote:its not surprising N72 is wound up , as there is alot of concern around the place at the Mo.

Transfer embargo next for them too . I did make reference to this earlier. Its very sad to see so many football Clubs in these financial situations.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:57 pm

It is a very sad day for Watford...football is in one hell of a mess.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:58 pm

They were always well run, until Elton John left

Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:02 pm

corky wrote:It is a very sad day for Watford...football is in one hell of a mess.

With the present structure for lower clubs than the Premiership it can only get worse. " Outskirt teams " suffer the most too, ie the likes of Watford, Oldham, Macclesfield, Bradford etc . All surrounded by far bigger establishments.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:07 pm

TNT wrote:
corky wrote:It is a very sad day for Watford...football is in one hell of a mess.

With the present structure for lower clubs than the Premiership it can only get worse. " Outskirt teams " suffer the most too, ie the likes of Watford, Oldham, Macclesfield, Bradford etc . All surrounded by far bigger establishments.

Surely Bradford have the catchment area to be a big club.

300k + population in the city.

10000 season ticket holders at the moment as well arent there ?

Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:10 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
TNT wrote:

Surely Bradford have the catchment area to be a big club.

300k + population in the city.

10000 season ticket holders at the moment as well arent there ?

Yep there is, that said they were £100 I think

bIG population though like you say -

Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:15 pm

11,500 odd. Cheap incentives.

And now we down to ten men already against Carlisle! Tough game ahead!

Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:18 pm

1-0 down, thats my night ruined by the sounds of matters at Carlisle.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:38 pm

Corkey like your style pal, top man :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:39 pm

jonah wrote:Corkey like your style pal, top man :ayatollah:

hes done an annis :lol:

Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:19 am

TNT wrote:
Joff wrote:its not surprising N72 is wound up , as there is alot of concern around the place at the Mo.

Transfer embargo next for them too . I did make reference to this earlier. Its very sad to see so many football Clubs in these financial situations.

Many people were forecasting this not so long ago. The football bubble is going is going to burst. It is mainly down to the Champs league and the importance that Europe has over the league.

20 years ago if you had said to a Liverpool fan (whether an Anfield regular or a plastic - they did exist but sky have been responsible for many many more of em) you can win the league cup and the FA cup and finish 5th in the league they would have been well happy. Now they would prefer 4th in the league and 1st stage cup knockouts - says it all really.

We are going top see a number of clubs going bust and possibly disappearing and will the Plastics, Sky and the big teams care - will they feck.

Clubs at all levels are struggling to deal with debts incurred to try and compete. Pompey, West Ham, Watford, Palace, Darlo, Chester, Merthyr, Southampton are the tip of the iceberg.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:28 am

Everyone had a chance to question Ridsdale themselves recently at the Muni Club. If you were so concerned then you should have gone and asked questions, if you did go then you should have asked questions and 'demanded the truth' yourself instead of relying or putting the blame on others.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:29 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

Everyone had a chance to question Ridsdale themselves recently at the Muni Club. If you were so concerned then you should have gone and asked questions, if you did go then you should have asked questions and 'demanded the truth' yourself rather than blame on others.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:32 am

A lot of clubs are living way beyond their means because the money at the top of the game is putting so much more pressure on them to make it to the Premiership. I've heard it said that a lot of clubs are living a charmed life with regards to the banks and financial situation; companies with debts comparable to football clubs are getting wound up but football clubs (which are companies by and large) seem to be immune from this, for whatever reason. Revenue and customs are taking a different view and seem to be saying to the clubs "enough is enough" and aren't letting them off so lightly. I'm amazed that more club's creditors haven't adopted the same attitude given the current economic climate

Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:56 am

corky wrote:07903 619654....

** Sends sexy texts**
:D