Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ridsdale bans Riverside scarves from CCS!!!!!

Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:04 pm

Just wondered how many people would open this post and read!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Ridsdale bans Riverside scarves from CCS!!!!!

Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:06 pm

b*stard, got me all stirred up then. :twisted:

Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:08 pm

Having said that - i must say i 'positively' dont like them one bit ----copying Man Ure and having no effect whatsoever?? Lets ditch em lads???? :old:

Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:31 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Having said that - i must say i 'positively' dont like them one bit ----copying Man Ure and having no effect whatsoever?? Lets ditch em lads???? :old:

nope , im keeping mine

Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:35 pm

I do like them. How long will it be before I can wear it as recognistion of our history and be seen as making a statement.

I wear my blue and white band one with the old bluebird badge on, no one thinks I'm making a statement.

Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:44 pm

I think they are brill and it was a brilliant idea. Who cares if its copying Man U lets keep wearing them.

Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:48 pm

I dare you to take the scarf off Rob !!. But come on there are chants and songs that you sing that have come from other supporters of other clubs. Should we not demonstrate because it has been done before by another club ? Its not about copying someone else its about trying to save it and the scarfs are a visual one and lets be fair we are not copying Man U they have green and yellow and we have chocolate and orange. At least we are trying to do something active not just muttering discontent to your mates which gets us nowhere.
If you disagree with the scarfs that is your opinion and you are entitled to it but instead of just condemning it why don't you come up with a novel idea that will capture the attention of the press TV and other supporters. If you cant then please stop having a pop at those that care, that are doing something active. It would be a pity for everyone to loose the club we all love for the sake of your pride Chief. :? :roll: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:49 pm

i see them as a statement, i wear mine to show my displeasure in the way our club is being run.

Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:49 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I dare you to take the scarf off Rob !!. But come on there are chants and songs that you sing that have come from other supporters of other clubs. Should we not demonstrate because it has been done before by another club ? Its not about copying someone else its about trying to save it and the scarfs are a visual one and lets be fair we are not copying Man U they have green and yellow and we have chocolate and orange. At least we are trying to do something active not just muttering discontent to your mates which gets us nowhere.
If you disagree with the scarfs that is your opinion and you are entitled to it but instead of just condemning it why don't you come up with a novel idea that will capture the attention of the press TV and other supporters. If you cant then please stop having a pop at those that care, that are doing something active. It would be a pity for everyone to loose the club we all love for the sake of your pride Chief. :? :roll: :ayatollah:

hear hear, well said :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:56 pm

I'm keeping mine. and saddles if people like you bought one they would have more of an effect.

Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:57 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:I'm keeping mine. and saddles if people like you bought one they would have more of an effect.

thats true mate

Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:06 pm

Come on Saddles do your bit and show you wont take what the Riddler has done lying down and buy a RIVERSIDE scarf. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:46 pm

I was whirling mine above my head like a nutter after Chopra scored the winner on Saturday :D :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:03 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Just wondered how many people would open this post and read!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Give me a Fiver :)

Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:13 pm

rob wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:I'm keeping mine. and saddles if people like you bought one they would have more of an effect.

thats true mate

Thank you Rob :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:30 am

i will still wear mine wen ridsdale leaves, thats how much i love it :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:18 am

I have a funny feeling next season (once Ridsdale is gone) that the Riverside colours will be our 2nd colours. That will be a massive statement that the Malaysians could make. They really wouldn't have to say anything else against Ridsdale - job done!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: