Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NEWCASTLE NIGHTMARE

Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:44 pm

Paid out £258 on cred card for 3x return flights ysday to Newcastle leaving Saturday morning returning Monday and its costs same price to change them back!.

Fed up of our games getting switched not fair on the fans....................................i won't be traveling!Can't the trust speak up?

Re: NEWCASTLE NIGHTMARE

Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:46 pm

CFS wrote:Paid out £258 on cred card for 3x return flights ysday to Newcastle leaving Saturday morning returning Monday and its costs same price to change them back!.

Fed up of our games getting switched not fair on the fans....................................i won't be traveling!Can't the trust speak up?

Its totally out of order and our fans are always treated as though we dont count.

Re: NEWCASTLE NIGHTMARE

Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:15 pm

guys like i ave already said on ere me plus 7 paid out £300 on train travel to middlesboro about 2 months ago leavin fri to york stoppin ther the night then travelling up to middboro sat morn an return home same day ..... sky pinched game an rail company wanted £10 per ticket per person to alter costing extra £160 we told em to stick it ! missed trip altogether an gutted !done same with newcastle bookin 32 people an rooms etc luckily as worked out 4 us ....... :ayatollah: :lol: :mrgreen: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: