Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

E bay help

Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:03 am

I have an item for sale and set a reserve price on it. I want to remove that reserve and just sell for whatever the bidding goes to. Can that be done?

Re: E bay help

Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:26 am

should have added the reserve is at £50.00 which is the lowest you can put on apparantly.

Anybody?

Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:43 am

try and edit the listing mate, or remove the listing and re list it with no reserve

Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:53 am

Just view your item then click on 'revise item' near the top of the page. You can change anything at anytime during the listing.

Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:39 am

VBoy wrote:Just view your item then click on 'revise item' near the top of the page. You can change anything at anytime during the listing.

wont let me.

Says reserve has to be £50.00 when I try and drop it to nil or £1.00 over current bid (which E bay help suggested). If I remove reserve altogether it says please put in reserve price.

I have e mailed e bay to see if they can sort it out.

I am happy with the price now and it still has a few days to go so I would rather sell below original reserve than re list.

Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:53 am

just email the highest bidder, or if it doesn't sell because of the reserve, just give a "second chance offer to the highest bidder"

Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:46 pm

Ben wrote:just email the highest bidder, or if it doesn't sell because of the reserve, just give a "second chance offer to the highest bidder"

sounds like a plan.

Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:49 pm

As far as I know,as soon as you have one bid you cant change anything to do with the price. :old:

Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:22 pm

wont let me.
Says reserve has to be £50.00 when I try and drop it to nil or £1.00 over current bid (which E bay help suggested). If I remove reserve altogether it says please put in reserve price.

thats your problem you have a bid on it you cant do anything once a bid is on there other than update info on item or add photo