Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Downloads

Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:04 pm

Does anyone know any good sites for film downloads ? Pinocchio has just gone ca push and the Grandson is driving me mad :old: Thanks

Re: Downloads

Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:19 pm

You can watch them online on various websites, but if you're planning on downloading them..

Pirate Bay
Torrentz (if its still open)

Anything like that.

Pirate Bay is being monitored though, and new legislation being passed means that the government can instantly shut off anyone's internet in the UK (Apparantly they're trying to get it passed secretly a day before the elections).

Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:33 pm

yeah i have heard that.but what if you download a film that is 50 years old,or a documentary.it seems a bit of a grey area.

Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:51 pm

To be fair I know plenty of people that download hundreds of pieces of media a week and they get f**k all.

A one off isn't really going to get you a hefty fine, just be careful about it and don't go shouting round that you download stuff.

Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:55 pm

great site :ayatollah:
http://extratorrent.com/

Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:39 pm

isohunt,

the torrent box

the torrent pond

bt junkie

monova

iptorrents

i lovetorrents.com

h33t.com

the release lounge

darkside rg.com

northern warriors.net

reputation resource.com

get them while u can ladies and gents because the new law that was passed last night means 3 strikes and your internet gets cut off.......

Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:15 am

Download Bit Comet then take your pick of the torrent sites on it,Isohunt is good.

So a mate says :D

Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:28 am

or downoad an ftp client then pay for a seedbox so your isp can't tell what your downloading :ayatollah: