Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jacks in the Premier Seating last week.

Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:02 pm

Anyone else heard it went off with a few Jacks last week in the Premier seating? They had they tickedt from Kennedy. In my opinion Kennedy needs to be spoken to about this, as it could have caused a bloody riot. :twisted:

Re: Jacks in the Premier Seating last week.

Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:04 pm

it was only one i think and the fussed was caused because he celebrated, then was removed

thats it

Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:53 pm

I love how rumours spread and the story gets distorted. :)

Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:59 pm

I heard that one jack had 50-100 Den Haag to back him up. Going off big time I heard :lol:

Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:03 pm

There was an incident in the Premier Lounge just before half time. A Jack was wearing a lapel badge and two city fans took offence and wanted him to take it off. One of them got a punch off and was landed on by security. I think they wee asked to leave.

They city lads had been a pain, outof their skulls and kicking lager bottles over whilst in the stands drenching other fans.

Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:59 pm

Wayne S wrote:There was an incident in the Premier Lounge just before half time. A Jack was wearing a lapel badge and two city fans took offence and wanted him to take it off. One of them got a punch off and was landed on by security. I think they wee asked to leave.

They city lads had been a pain, outof their skulls and kicking lager bottles over whilst in the stands drenching other fans.

I was told that the Jack had been an arse and was goading the one lad, the lad he was winding up didnt rise to it, but his mate had enough and landed him one. Both the Jack and punchy got thrown out.

How on earth did they get lager bottles in ? Is that first hand or has someone told you that ?

BTW I've also heard the jack was a copper.

Apparently Stuart Davies was also in there with his kids and the kids were cheering when the Jacks scored, but he was a real gent and just enjoyed the game .

Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:00 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Wayne S wrote:There was an incident in the Premier Lounge just before half time. A Jack was wearing a lapel badge and two city fans took offence and wanted him to take it off. One of them got a punch off and was landed on by security. I think they wee asked to leave.

I was told that the Jack had been an arse and was goading the one lad, the lad he was winding up didnt rise to it, but his mate had enough and landed him one. Both the Jack and punchy got thrown out.

How on earth did they get lager bottles in ? Is that first hand or has someone told you that ?

BTW I've also heard the jack was a copper.

Apparently Stuart Davies was also in there with his kids and the kids were cheering when the Jacks scored, but he was a real gent and just enjoyed the game .

Thats Stuart Davies the ex Swansea and Wales egg-chaser.

Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:09 pm

Yeah he cheered when the Jacks scored so what. Says it all about today’s fans. Can’t stand together and have a laugh.
Pathetic city fans pissed and overreacting.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:57 am

Lawnmower wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

This was definately first hand and the Jack was stood there silent in a queue for coffee while the one city lad just constantly shouted "take it off" and Damon Searle and the bouncers kept an eye on him, his mate wandered around the side and threw a punch.

That said all the Jack had to do was take his badge off.

Just before the game on of the city fans reacted to a Jack chant from the away end by standing up and shouting "come on them" at the away end and gesturing them over.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:06 am

Wayne S wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

This was definately first hand and the Jack was stood there silent in a queue for coffee while the one city lad just constantly shouted "take it off" and Damon Searle and the bouncers kept an eye on him, his mate wandered around the side and threw a punch.

Just before the game on of the city fans reacted to a Jack chant from the away end by standing up and shouting "come on them" at the away end and gesturing them over.

Just telling you what I heard from someone who was near them. The guy who spoke to me is not normally wrong and he told me the Jack fan was on the wind up.

If he insisted on wearing a Swansea badge in there he had to be a knob anyway and looking for trouble.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:00 am

At then end of the day, he was in the Cardiff end so he should have just taken the badge off, they wouldn't like it if we sat in there end with a badge on they would go mad

Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:04 pm

That's one of the reasons I like the Ice Hockey as well as the City, the fans wear their teams colours and mix freely with one another, plenty of banter but no nonsense.

All the piss heads who think they're handy wouldn't last 10 seconds against these guys.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okGR7-m8 ... re=related

Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:13 pm

Wayne S wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

Hi wayne,

I spoke to another one of my other mates who was in there on the weekend and whilst what you are saying is correct the Jack fan was definately trying to wind people up, after celebrating pretty over the top from their goal he was then giving it the 'come on then' to some people who told him to sit down/f**k off, possibly the lad who hit him.

He changed his tune when he was confronted in the bar, but he definately wasnt innocent in all this.

if as i have been told he IS a copper then he really should have had more sense.

Mind you, given some of the policing I've seen previously at the Vetch I'm not really suprised.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:52 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Hi wayne,

I spoke to another one of my other mates who was in there on the weekend and whilst what you are saying is correct the Jack fan was definately trying to wind people up, after celebrating pretty over the top from their goal he was then giving it the 'come on then' to some people who told him to sit down/f**k off, possibly the lad who hit him.

He changed his tune when he was confronted in the bar, but he definately wasnt innocent in all this.

if as i have been told he IS a copper then he really should have had more sense.

Mind you, given some of the policing I've seen previously at the Vetch I'm not really suprised.

I never saw him in the seats, obviously while no one took him up on his offer of "come on then" he felt brave, but when he entered the lounge and the two city lads gave him exactly what he wanted he was as silent as a lamb. Yet another copper believing he can do what he wants?