Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

believing

Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:17 pm

gutted wont be there tomorrow going on holiday onwards and upwards 3 pts city plz. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=barLaHrtvoM

Re: believing

Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:40 pm

I cant wait for tomorrow. In fact this is the first time in as long as I can remember that I am eager to see the Cardiff play. I can honestly say I have not been looking forward to seeing the City play for months now.

Leicester away I felt we had started to turn a corner. DJ confirmed that with his statement "Watch us go". We lost but something was in the air about our game.

Coventry away was our next game. They were on a roll. We were just getting some of our players back, McPhail for tonight. I felt a draw would be good for us but was not that confident yet. A last minutes penalty gave us the 3 points. I put that down to lady luck.
Watford home and a 3-1 win. I felt Watford derserved a point from this tbh. So a welcome win but not 100% about our team yet.
Sheff Utd home. 1-1 draw but outplayed them. The result still made me unsure. I want to see a winning streak going thank you.
Palace away next. We did not dominate the game but we for once thought like we want the guys to. A 2-1 win and perhaps we have turned the corner but look who is up next Leiceste rand the Jacks, both clubs high flying. Got my doubts back now.
Leicester at home we have a 2-1 lead but go down to 10. We hold on for 30 minutes was it. What a fighting display. Beginning to believe but then think damn its the Jacks next. We just cant beat them.
Swansea need I say more. The team and the fans are now one. Lets keep it going and come away with a result from Nottingham.
Forest 0-0 away. The third best team in the league. We stop their 12 match home winning run. How can I not feel confident after that.

Tomorrow I cant wait because for the first time in a long time I feel we can win a game. Bring it on.

Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:41 pm

That link is truely a complete pile of rat shit. There are no doubt far worse songs within the cesspit of youtube, rap for example, but rub my bottom with a stiff wire brush that is a stomach sickening tune. I'd rather listen to the jerks singing "Hey ho its my turn next, roll her over, its my sister too".

Shocking, shocking..

Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:48 pm

Well I love that song. I'm sure Ali will play it tomorrow

Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:55 pm

willy the wombat everybody to there own taste mate and you wont stop me believing now. if we get to the promised land you can personally rub my bottom with a stiff wire brush :lol: :lol: