Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JACKS ON THE TRAIN

Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:44 am

Could be interesting today, the Jacks kick off at Bristol is 2pm, so with the times of trains and our later finishing,there's more than a fair chance there will be a heady mix on the trains from Cardiff down west later.
Keep alert lads and look out for each others back, this ain't hoolie talk, its commone sense, they'd have no concerns about picking off small groups.

Re: JACKS ON THE TRAIN

Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:48 am

Good Shout Gwyn :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:54 am

...and just to add - remember how much CCTV is on the platforms :shock:

Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:03 am

LlwyncelynBlue wrote:...and just to add - remember how much CCTV is on the platforms :shock:

Cardiff Central will be well police'd today, don't worry about that.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:43 am

Get into um lads :lol:

Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:01 am

I wonder if they fancy a game of Bingo on their way home :violent1:

Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:02 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Could be interesting today, the Jacks kick off at Bristol is 2pm, so with the times of trains and our later finishing,there's more than a fair chance there will be a heady mix on the trains from Cardiff down west later.
Keep alert lads and look out for each others back, this ain't hoolie talk, its commone sense, they'd have no concerns about picking off small groups.

And some of your lads would have no concerns about picking off small groups - been there mate and it's not nice!

Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:12 pm

bloo wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:Could be interesting today, the Jacks kick off at Bristol is 2pm, so with the times of trains and our later finishing,there's more than a fair chance there will be a heady mix on the trains from Cardiff down west later.

And some of your lads would have no concerns about picking off small groups - been there mate and it's not nice!

I'm sure you are right, although I dont think we are bad for it. I mean you guys even celebrate an attack on a much smaller and younger group (the swimaway)

All lads who go around picking on smaller, weaker groups are cowards if you ask me, regardless of which club they support.

There is plenty of opportunity to show how hard you are..

boxing, kick boxing, kung fu, cage fighting.. so you got to wonder what 20 lads feel they gain picking on 5.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:16 pm

You are correct Sludge.
I think all this talk about carnage at Wembley IF we both get there is all blown out of proportion. Just look at last weekend - there were more families with kids at a derby game than I have ever seen before so therefore a very large percentage on either side are decent people, it's only the 2 or 3% on either side that cause problems - a minority.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:25 pm

bloo wrote:You are correct Sludge.
I think all this talk about carnage at Wembley IF we both get there is all blown out of proportion. Just look at last weekend - there were more families with kids at a derby game than I have ever seen before so therefore a very large percentage on either side are decent people, it's only the 2 or 3% on either side that cause problems - a minority.

Exactly my opinion, i think if we did get to Wembley there would be trouble but no more than there was with pompey, a bit of extra policing in services, trains, and then designate areas to fans like they normally do anyway and nothing will happen.

People are going on like its going to be 40000 on 40000, WWIII

Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:33 pm

You don't half talk utter bollocks Jack. But one thing i have noticed since i have been following the City (that is a proper City to you) You jacks have never ever wanted an off if it is even numbers. You only pick off small groups end of.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:49 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:You don't half talk utter bollocks Jack. But one thing i have noticed since i have been following the City (that is a proper City to you) You jacks have never ever wanted an off if it is even numbers. You only pick off small groups end of.

are you up gwyns arse and you are talking bollocks both lots have picked off smaller numbers that wasnt the point gwyn makes out hes a upstanding member of the elite at cardiff.it would have been better if he said dont get involved at all ive been on trains in the last two years where ive been in smaller numbers not wanting to know,yet youre knobs have come unstuck,and in my situation at the time trouble was the last thing i needed,not trying to score points by the way .

Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:00 pm

swansea jack wrote:

wanking if it went off?....dont even make sense you idiot

lepers? have people who suffer leprosy gotspots?....i assume you mean leopards.....tut, inbreeds

Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:09 pm

:lol: :lol: SCUMSEA LOST AGAIN LMFAO :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:18 pm

missed todays
swansea jack wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:You don't half talk utter bollocks Jack. But one thing i have noticed since i have been following the City (that is a proper City to you) You jacks have never ever wanted an off if it is even numbers. You only pick off small groups end of.

are you up gwyns arse and you are talking bollocks both lots have picked off smaller numbers that wasnt the point gwyn makes out hes a upstanding member of the elite at cardiff.it would have been better if he said dont get involved at all ive been on trains in the last two years where ive been in smaller numbers not wanting to know,yet youre knobs have come unstuck,and in my situation at the time trouble was the last thing i needed,not trying to score points by the way .

Up Gwyns arse !! perhaps thats while ifeel so shit at the moment. :lol: :lol: missed todays game threw being ill. But it cheered me up no end to know the Gypos lost to the shitheads. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:39 pm

[color=#0000BF]are you up gwyns arse and you are talking bollocks both lots have picked off smaller numbers that wasnt the point gwyn makes out hes a upstanding member of the elite at cardiff.it would have been better if he said dont get involved at all ive been on trains in the last two years where ive been in smaller numbers not wanting to know,yet youre knobs have come unstuck,and in my situation at the time trouble was the last thing i needed,not trying to score points by the way .
swansea jack

Would have been better if I'd said don't get involved at all, so where did I tell anyone to get involved you knobhead, stick together and look out for one another is hardly a call to arms. And as for upstanding member of the elite at Cardiff, which elite is that, I speak for myself, nice of you tothink I'm in an elite group, and as for upstanding,f**k me, when have I ever claimed that.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:20 pm

BigGwynram wrote:[color=#0000BF]are you up gwyns arse and you are talking bollocks both lots have picked off smaller numbers that wasnt the point gwyn makes out hes a upstanding member of the elite at cardiff.it would have been better if he said dont get involved at all ive been on trains in the last two years where ive been in smaller numbers not wanting to know,yet youre knobs have come unstuck,and in my situation at the time trouble was the last thing i needed,not trying to score points by the way .
swansea jack

Would have been better if I'd said don't get involved at all, so where did I tell anyone to get involved you knobhead, stick together and look out for one another is hardly a call to arms. And as for upstanding member of the elite at Cardiff, which elite is that, I speak for myself, nice of you tothink I'm in an elite group, and as for upstanding,f**k me, when have I ever claimed that.

I dont know why you bother responding to him Gwyn, he'll have to wait until someone comes home to read it out for him anyway.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:25 pm

I bet they are a right miserable lot at the moment lol

talk about dropping points when you most need em !!

:D

Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:18 pm

Sludge wrote:I bet they are a right miserable lot at the moment lol

talk about dropping points when you most need em !!

:D

I think they'll drop out of play offs nextweek

Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:29 am

was there any trouble?

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:39 am

No, Police had the common sense to have their train sent direct to Swansea. Not stopping in Cardiff