Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Darcey Blake - 10-4-10

Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:59 pm

Sounds like he was the best player in the ground AGAIN today..... Couldnt make the match, but the commentary were constantly praising his performance, and his name was mentioned plenty of times too - all over the defence and made some perfect tackles and his positioning was very good on and off the ball......

Well done Darcey, sounds like he's found his feet again, and im extremely happy for him... :ayatollah:

Re: Darcey Blake - 10-4-10

Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:00 pm

only because he's been told to buck up his ideas or leave in the summer lol

Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Ben wrote:only because he's been told to buck up his ideas or leave in the summer lol

Rubbish!

he's got to get in the starting 11 first..... Massive improvements. and why do you think he's constantly picked to start now. Players need a CHANCE to prove themselves, something DJ is very reluctant to offer some individuals - I'm glad Darcey's proved him wrong.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:13 pm

he got into the starting 11 first because we had no-one else to cover, we were done to bare bones at one point, he took his chance and he's going for it, if gabor or hudson were fit, he'd be back to the bench

but fair play to him, he's giving it his all

Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:57 pm

Darcy did well today. He's played a massive part in us staying in the play off positions and he's done it from midfield and defence. Keep him in the team, he deserves it and we're picking up points

Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:15 pm

Gerrard a great game today

Sorry not a fan of darcy - he's done ok nearly gave 2 goals away at forest bit slow at times today

Hurry up back Hudson I say

Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:30 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:Gerrard a great game today

Sorry not a fan of darcy - he's done ok nearly gave 2 goals away at forest bit slow at times today

I thought Gerrard was awsome and is really progressing into one hell of a centre-back.

Darcy did well to and it is odd how our up turn has co-incided with certain players (Burke, Blake & McCormack) getting 'their' chance.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:32 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:Gerrard a great game today

Stats have proved we do better without Hudson, and also better with Ledley either in the team or captain. Personally, Hudson was a panic buy for me, i still dont think he's that good and have always preferred Darcey Blake. He has more potential and alot more versatility to offer the team.

DONT CHANGE A WINNING TEAM! (unless necessary!) :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:31 am

top player :ayatollah: