Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MOTO GP 2010 - begins...............

Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:04 pm

Tonight!

Qualifying at 8.55pm at Qatar (night race)

Full Race begins 9pm tomorrow night (night race)

Casey Stoner is still the quickest on the track by half a second to both the yamaha's, and will be looking to make a useful start to this Moto GP season after missing a quarter of last season through illness.....

Can't wait for this to begin - fed up of the BORING F1 already - i really hope they bring the fuel pitstops back - because that has just destroyed the racing for me......

Re: MOTO GP 2010 - begins...............

Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:07 pm

Wa channel isit on mate? :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:37 pm

Stewart wrote:Wa channel isit on mate? :ayatollah:

Eurosport mate. Its on now - 250cc at moment i think. :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:30 am

i no nothing about moto gp :lol:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:26 am

the next best thing to footie,bring it on,looking forward to the new season,been to jerez to watch it among 120,000 mad spaniards,atmosphere was brill :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:28 am

lostcityboy wrote:the next best thing to footie,bring it on,looking forward to the new season,been to jerez to watch it among 120,000 mad spaniards,atmosphere was brill :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I agree!

9pm start tonight - Can't wait!!!

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:32 am

im a 4 wheel man myself F1 bring on china next week another of the great unpredictable tracks yesssssssssss :D

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:48 am

The Premier 1 wrote:im a 4 wheel man myself F1 bring on china next week another of the great unpredictable tracks yesssssssssss :D

Since they changed the rules and point system it has become boring! No Re-fuelling - WTF is that about? Thats the whole point of it. Tactics are the main basis of F1 racing and they go and take them away!

What makes Moto GP more interesting this year is the fact that they are only allowed 6 engines for the WHOLE season! :o

now lets see who the best team is!

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:01 pm

GO GO GO GO GO GO GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBC3 right now!

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:17 pm

Rallying is the one true god of motor sport. Seb Lobe would beat the crap out that Italian bloke and his motorised bycycle. :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:04 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:Rallying is the one true god of motor sport. Seb Lobe would beat the crap out that Italian bloke and his motorised bycycle. :ayatollah:

Ummmmm.... ok ? :?

ROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!! :ayatollah: