Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I AM VERY HONOURED and PRIVILEGED

Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:51 pm

I have been speaking to Sam Hammam virtually every day while in Majorca, he was ringing sometimes 3 times in one day, He sounded the happiest he has been in the last 3 years since he was Stabbed in the back and Kicked out off Cardiff City, Not My Words his, but I am Saying them as well. He reckons we wont go wrong with these Malaysians as not only are they Rich/Football men, but they will be much more wiser than Sam was at Cardiff City, he admits he lost control, but Says they wont. There is virtually no going back with them now :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I AM VERY HONOURED and PRIVILEGED that Sam will be writing The Forward in My Autobiography that is out in September This Year, Also Sam will be letting me in on stuff he Says will shock a lot of fans. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: I AM VERY HONOURED and PRIVILEGED

Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:56 pm

Ive been looking forward to this book for a while.
GET IT OUT ALREADY! :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:57 pm

:ayatollah:

Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:01 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I have been speaking to Sam Hammam virtually every day while in Majorca, he was ringing sometimes 3 times in one day, He sounded the happiest he has been in the last 3 years since he was Stabbed in the back and Kicked out off Cardiff City, Not My Words his, but I am Saying them as well. He reckons we wont go wrong with these Malaysians as not only are they Rich/Football men, but they will be much more wiser than Sam was at Cardiff City, he admits he lost control, but Says they wont. There is virtually no going back with them now :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I AM VERY HONOURED and PRIVILEGED that Sam will be writing The Forward in My Autobiography that is out in September This Year, Also Sam will be letting me in on stuff he Says will shock a lot of fans. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

That is superb news for you Annis I know how much it will mean to you by Sam doing this for you.

Delighted for you :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I have been speaking to Sam Hammam virtually every day while in Majorca, he was ringing sometimes 3 times in one day, He sounded the happiest he has been in the last 3 years since he was Stabbed in the back and Kicked out off Cardiff City, Not My Words his, but I am Saying them as well. He reckons we wont go wrong with these Malaysians as not only are they Rich/Football men, but they will be much more wiser than Sam was at Cardiff City, he admits he lost control, but Says they wont. There is virtually no going back with them now :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Glad for you mate and credit to Sam for doing it. :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:15 pm

cant wait :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:21 pm

Great News Mate ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:24 pm

Sounds exciting Annis. i look forward to getting a copy.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:29 pm

I feel so much better now that Sam Hammam has put his seal of approval on our prospective new owners!!!

The man who totally screwed Wimbledon and who so nearly did it to us.

You have to be the most seriously deranged group of people I have ever come across, and cetainly the most sychophantic.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:32 pm

Claude Blue wrote:
You have to be the most seriously deranged group of people I have ever come across, and cetainly the most sychophantic.

Claude if that is how you feel about us what are you doing on here?

Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:35 pm

and what does that last word f*cking mean???? :D

Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:37 pm

I enjoy the sense of incredulity!

Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:40 pm

Claude Blue wrote:I enjoy the sense of incredulity!
fuckin hell whats going on speak in rhondda will you but ;)

Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:42 pm

Apologies.

Sychophant - arse licker.

Incredulous - amazed I am butt!!

OK? :lol:

Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:44 pm

thats better, and who is arse licking then???? spill the beans :D

Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:49 pm

Claude Blue wrote:I enjoy the sense of incredulity!

What incredulity. Coming on here belittleing us behind your keyboard. Yes that is good.

From your statement you are not a fan of Sam.Thats your choice. You also give the impression that this board is fully entrenched in Sams camp. Well I'm not sure if you have read this board this week but if you have done then you will see a number of us have opposed him. So by accusing us of whatever those words mean you are accusing yourself. Very clever that Claude.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:53 pm

please [lease can all forum members speak in rhondda engish, thankyou :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:54 pm

I've noticed the occasional dissenting voice, just thought I'd add mine to them.

Is that a problem?

Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:57 pm

Claude Blue wrote:I feel so much better now that Sam Hammam has put his seal of approval on our prospective new owners!!!

The man who totally screwed Wimbledon and who so nearly did it to us.

Claude blue., Riddlers right hand man (Gareth Davies), Yes I do feel Very Honoured and Privileged, I have followed Cardiff City for over 37 years, Renewed MY Season Ticket Every Season and IN MY OPINION HE IS THE GREATEST CHAIRMAN CARDIFF CITY HAS EVER HAD WHILE I HAVE SUPPORTED THEM, Yes he has bad/minus points but who hasnt.

I thought you were going to Reveal yourself in The Ninian Pub the other week or would Not The Riddler let you. Your welcome to your opinion.
Instead of sniping at every person on here every time they talk about someone, why not back it up and reveal your self and pop in The Ninian Pub, Sheffield Wed home game :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:01 pm

Thats not going to happen Annis. Posters like this dont come forward.

Claude I have no problem with your dissenting voice. It is you just trying to be clever with your sniping comments at the board and its members I have a problem with.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:03 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Thats not going to happen Annis. Posters like this dont come forward.

Claude I have no problem with your dissenting voice. It is you just trying to be clever with your sniping comments at the board and its members I have a problem with.

Ian, it was you near me in The Ninian Stand today ?

Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:05 pm

when is your book coming out annis i will look forward to reading it
i knew your dad well from the greyhounds so i hope there are some good stories about him

Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:05 pm

Yep that was me. I nearly joined you falling asleep.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:09 pm

djronnieb wrote:when is your book coming out annis i will look forward to reading it
i knew your dad well from the greyhounds so i hope there are some good stories about him

Late Sept This year.
I have written a whole chapter on My Father, I could of written books on him, I was Very Proud of him THANKS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:10 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Yep that was me. I nearly joined you falling asleep.

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I will come over for a chat next time.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:12 pm

Why is "revealing" myself so important to you Annis?

I'm just a normal fan of this club - 42 years to be precise, if you want to play that game.

You regard him as our greatest ever Chairman, I regard him as the man who very nearly destroyed our club due to his negligence, ego and greed.

You are clearly in awe of this man, probably due to your closeness to him during his time at our club.

It's interesting that you state he has more information to reveal in his forward to your autobiography. I thought you ere privvy to everything whilst he was Chairman?

Is this just a ploy of yours to sell your book? Good tactic if it is!

Or has your friend used his time in the wilderness to concoct more fairy stories?

In some ways I admire your loyalty to him. Sadly, your loyalty has blinded you to the reality.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:19 pm

Claude Blue wrote:Why is "revealing" myself so important to you Annis?

I'm just a normal fan of this club - 42 years to be precise, if you want to play that game.

You regard him as our greatest ever Chairman, I regard him as the man who very nearly destroyed our club due to his negligence, ego and greed.

You are clearly in awe of this man, probably due to your closeness to him during his time at our club.

It's interesting that you state he has more information to reveal in his forward to your autobiography. I thought you ere privvy to everything whilst he was Chairman?

Or has your friend used his time in the wilderness to concoct more fairy stories?

In some ways I admire your loyalty to him. Sadly, your loyalty has blinded you to the reality.

Claude, First of All they were Sams words not mine about telling me things for My Book, when we meet up this month, I dont have to lie to sell a Book, Cass Pennant is publishing it(I get a £1 a book),it wasnt about the money, If people dont like it then it wont Sell, But one thing about me is, I tell it how it is or how it was I dont care what people think as long as they hear the Truth.

Sam took over Our Club when it was totally Fucked if you Rem.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:22 pm

Claude Blue wrote:Why is "revealing" myself so important to you Annis?

TBH Honest mate you could say that nearly every Chairman of CCFC has at one stage or another come close to destroying the club.

However under Sam's watch this club took a quantum leap forward and that would never have happened without him (check the league table).

If that opinion is blind loyalty then I'm proud to be blind.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:24 pm

Correct.

And when he left we were also financially fucked!!

Hardly the basis for hailing him as our greatest ever Chairman!!

Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:25 pm

whatever anyone says about the state of the club when he left
sam did at least try and if you remember what the state of the club was like when he came here i think all supporters have to agree that sam built the club up from the ashes and yes he did not have a very good business sense but he was very passionate and he brought success back to the club
dont forget that it was sam who started the acadamy
sam had the dream and he nearly acheived it but but because of his business plans the city council kept on delaying the go-ahead for the stadium this caused the club to go further into debt and to the point of there being no more money and a huge 30 million debt
please dont critisize a guy for trying and being passionate