Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: I AM VERY HONOURED and PRIVILEGED

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:50 am

Annis, i dont know, you come back off holiday and all this :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:43 am

good news re the malaysians,

as for sam giving news to shock the fans...finally admit hew was Langston.

what he did to wimbledon and nearly to us leaves him without an inch of credability.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:00 am

Lets face it, if it wasn't for Hammam we would still be knocking about the lower divisions with piss poor support,still be playing at a delapidated Ninian and people like Ramsey and Matthews would have played for another clubs academy, as our youth system was shit before Hammam came.
I'm no fan of Hammam, as he nearly bankrupted us, but if there was no Sam we would never have had the great last decade we've had.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:15 pm

Bluebird4eva wrote:Lets face it, if it wasn't for Hammam we would still be knocking about the lower divisions with piss poor support,still be playing at a delapidated Ninian and people like Ramsey and Matthews would have played for another clubs academy, as our youth system was shit before Hammam came.
I'm no fan of Hammam, as he nearly bankrupted us, but if there was no Sam we would never have had the great last decade we've had.

I agree, but I still miss Ninian Park :cry:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:19 pm

I wish I was able to have met Sam, looking from the outside it seems that his persona and his passion was infectious. :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:31 pm

carlccfc wrote:I wish I was able to have met Sam, looking from the outside it seems that his persona and his passion was infectious. :ayatollah:

Carl, Virtually everyone who met him say his passion was beyond regarding football.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:22 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Cheers Everyone. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Love him or Hate him there was only one Sam Ham Hammam and we are where we are THANKS TO HIM :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Can't argue with that.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:40 am

Forever Blue wrote:I have been speaking to Sam Hammam virtually every day while in Majorca, he was ringing sometimes 3 times in one day, He sounded the happiest he has been in the last 3 years since he was Stabbed in the back and Kicked out off Cardiff City, Not My Words his, but I am Saying them as well. He reckons we wont go wrong with these Malaysians as not only are they Rich/Football men, but they will be much more wiser than Sam was at Cardiff City, he admits he lost control, but Says they wont. There is virtually no going back with them now :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I AM VERY HONOURED and PRIVILEGED that Sam will be writing The Forward in My Autobiography that is out in September This Year, Also Sam will be letting me in on stuff he Says will shock a lot of fans. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Did Sam pay for your holiday then.??

Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:46 am

maybe we should invite Sam out for a night up the Brusnwick or something ? Be good that , love to meet the man himself :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:09 am

FblockFrank wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I have been speaking to Sam Hammam virtually every day while in Majorca, he was ringing sometimes 3 times in one day, He sounded the happiest he has been in the last 3 years since he was Stabbed in the back and Kicked out off Cardiff City, Not My Words his, but I am Saying them as well. He reckons we wont go wrong with these Malaysians as not only are they Rich/Football men, but they will be much more wiser than Sam was at Cardiff City, he admits he lost control, but Says they wont. There is virtually no going back with them now :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I AM VERY HONOURED and PRIVILEGED that Sam will be writing The Forward in My Autobiography that is out in September This Year, Also Sam will be letting me in on stuff he Says will shock a lot of fans. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Did Sam pay for your holiday then.??

:lol:

No Frank, I always paid my own way when ever I saw him.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:29 am

Annis, quick question – do you know if Sam has any plans to release an autobiography? Think this would be a fantastic read

Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:31 am

annis,send sam my love,tell him moz in dublin was asking after him,cheers