Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Picked up something unwanted at jacks game

Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:06 am

f*cking food poisining. Traced it back to the only thing that i ate that my boy or Mrs didnt and that was a burger from the stand on the corner of the Ninian pub.
I thought it didnt taste quite right but to much alcohol had passed my lips.
Ive had compylorbactor before so know the symptoms will go to the quacks on mon morn. Really pissed off at mo constant sweating and shitting thought id share that with you all. :cry:

Re: Picked up something unwanted at jacks game

Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:59 am

snap. both me and the daughter were ill after eating from the said van last week. i didn't link it until i read your thread.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:57 am

How long was you ill for chief i know compylorbactor dosent clear up on its own.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:53 am

Nuclearblue wrote:f*cking food poisining. Traced it back to the only thing that i ate that my boy or Mrs didnt and that was a burger from the stand on the corner of the Ninian pub.
Ive had compylorbactor before so know the symptoms will go to the quacks on mon morn. Really pissed off at mo constant sweating and shitting thought id share that with you all. :cry:

:o are u ok :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:30 am

Thanks for the concern Chippy as i said i had it several yesrs ago. They say it lasts between 2&7 days after symptoms occur .ive had mine since Wed feel a lot better a few symptoms remain. Last time my doc refused to give me anti biotics and it lasted for over a month getting worse every day untill i was rushed into hospital where they imeditely put me on a drip and anti biotics. I felt better within hours but they still kept me in for a week.
That incometant bitch of a doctor nearly killed me as it can be fatal to leave it as she did.
But this time isnt so violent but it has been a worry and i missed the match yesterday as well .gutted no one to ring that f*cking bell. :lol:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:41 am

Maybe its worth you seeing the owner on the last home game get a refund :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:25 pm

Id end up shoving every half cooked burger they had down there incompetant mouths if i did Jez !! . Just have to remember to wash my hands after :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:31 pm

I won't be eating there that's 3 ppl on this thread ill from eating there, I'm sure my mate told me he felt ill from eating there think it was beginning of season not sure tho...

Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:00 pm

Theres a nice burger van on the corner by Cardiff bus depot.
Much cheaper and nicer than the one you lot go to

Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:23 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:f*cking food poisining. Traced it back to the only thing that i ate that my boy or Mrs didnt and that was a burger from the stand on the corner of the Ninian pub.

before we set up a witching party we need to understand 1 thing ? which van was it ?

there is one in the carpark of the ninian (on a corner) turned up for the first time this season.
or
there is unce teds on the corner of the road (ninian in lounge end) been there years

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:25 pm

Loads of mates of mine won't touch anything from that van as loads have had food poisoning from it. It's notorious.

Having said that, I've never suffered any ill effects from any I have had from there, but then I can eat almost anything without suffering

Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:25 pm

it is nasty,and never leaves your system, :cry:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:28 pm

have we established which van it is yet ?

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:06 pm

The one on the corner next to the lounge. The one nearest the railway bridge. Hope that narrows it down. Dont normally eat burgers from vans but was so hungry after all day on the piss i thought why not. :evil: :( :cry:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:15 pm

Read the header and thought you might have found a discarded Swansea scarf, or recording of 'you'll never beat the swansea', or broken toilet seat, or maybe fleas off the jacks. :lol:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:26 pm

Jesus Chief it was nothing that bad !! :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:34 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Theres a nice burger van on the corner by Cardiff bus depot.

Yeah, I go to this one. A Burger & a bottle of pop for £2 :D Have a drink for the game then aswell. :P :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:45 pm

Yeah but for £2.30 at my favorite van you get cheeseburger onions massive selection of sauces and the f*cking Plague that rips your f*cking guts inside out. :lol:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:22 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Yeah but for £2.30 at my favorite van you get cheeseburger onions massive selection of sauces and the f*cking Plague that rips your f*cking guts inside out. :lol:

Just think you have shifted a couple of pounds tho and ya ass looks better when ya walk :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:41 pm

UncleTed wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:Theres a nice burger van on the corner by Cardiff bus depot.

Yeah, I go to this one. A Burger & a bottle of pop for £2 :D Have a drink for the game then aswell. :P :ayatollah:

The guy on there is a good laugh too

Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:01 pm

No Chief the guy on there has a right laugh at his customers. Roumour has it when the costomer leaves he says "hes gonna shit".
And Jez my ass always look good when i walk ;) well so my Mrs tells me . :lol: