Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THERE IS NOW A CHANCE

Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:40 pm

You never know, David Sullivan has now closed the door on West Ham for good,so he says and now is looking for a football Club, I have always stated loud and clear that I was fed up of him betending to show interest in his so called home town club, but if I am HONEST Come and get us.

Any opinions.

Re: THERE IS NOW A CHANCE

Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:42 pm

has he got enough cash, 100 million personal fortune was being bantered about, can you imagine page 3 of our programme if he did take over :D

Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:44 pm

think any investmant in our club would be good.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:45 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:has he got enough cash, 100 million personal fortune was being bantered about, can you imagine page 3 of our programme if he did take over :D

:lol:
Any time, he can cover my books.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:47 pm

we are waiting in the wings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8-)

Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:48 pm

I very much doubt Sullivan would pay anywhere near what PR and PMG want.

He'd be looking to steal it. He'll maybe be waiting to see if the Malaysians pull out then come in with a 10p per share offer or something similar.

Can't see him working with PR either.

Also got to say, I don't really 100% trust him either.

I mean he supports about 6 clubs, there have been all sorts of smears following him around and finally WHY has he never come in before.

Interesting thought though.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:53 pm

Tim, he will prob will steal us the way we are going lol.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:21 pm

did you just hear him on sky sports mention he might look near his roots :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:27 pm

Never be suprised with DS.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:30 pm

I would be happy with DS, He knows how to run a decent sized football club and he clearly has enough money to make us a premiership team

Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:41 pm

Come on Dave, THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO AWAKE THE SLEEPING GIANT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:45 pm

he is about as much a cardiff fan as max bloddy boyce

sullivan has had plenty of opportunity over the years

not a chance in hell in my opinion, if he does take over I will wear a bra and knickers for a week

Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:48 pm

Sludge wrote:he is about as much a cardiff fan as max bloddy boyce

not a chance in hell in my opinion, if he does take over I will wear a bra and knickers for a week

8-)

Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:07 pm

TNT, have a word with him

tell him to come home and be a welsh saviour! also that the bay and penarth has changed and a nice place to live

thanks lol :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:11 pm

At least threaten to do something that you don't do on a daily basis anyway...

:lol:

Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:17 pm

I am with you on that Sludge, we will do it outside ninian :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:19 am

Forever Blue wrote:You never know, David Sullivan has now closed the door on West Ham for good,so he says and now is looking for a football Club, I have always stated loud and clear that I was fed up of him betending to show interest in his so called home town club, but if I am HONEST Come and get us.

Any opinions.

Bring it on i say, we are desperate for investment so anyone will do.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:16 am

Apparently Sullivan and Gold offerred £46M for 50% of West Ham who are massively in debt. For the same amount he could have 100% of a debt free Cardiff City.

No brainer really.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:43 am

Forget it gold has stated he only wants a club south of watford so that puts us out what happend to vincent tan have i missed something i thought pr was flying out this week must of read something wrong

Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:15 am

When we needed him the most he shunned us. I don't want him here.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:41 am

Rather have Karen Brady!! :P