Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff play off spot secured!

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:07 am

If Nottingham Forest beat Blackpool next weekend - regardless of our result!

Looks a dead cert right now! PARTY TIME!!! :ayatollah:

Re: Cardiff play off spot secured!

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:14 am

I think Blackpool will beat them. Now they are safe they may well rest players and take it easier. Blackpool is a tough ground to go to, will Forest fancy it now ? I think not

There is a good chance blackpool will get 9 out of 9 in their next 3 games, so its up to us to finish the job.

my guess is we'll draw next week then sew it up against Wednesday. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:54 am

I would'nt bank on beating the Wednesday!!!! Infact i would'nt bank on beating anyone! Its been a funny season! Results have been crazy in this league and i woud'nt get over confident! Little Barnsley were going to have 6 past them when they played at the city! They scored two early goals and game over!!!! :shock:
Its a funny old game!!!! ;) ;)

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:57 am

Never right off Ian Holloway or Blackpool, but nice to know :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:04 am

What about Reading? Blackpool lose they cant catch us but Reading still can.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:07 am

Bakedalasker wrote:What about Reading? Blackpool lose they cant catch us but Reading still can.

Ian, we all know in our heads its not over till its over!!!!!!! ;)

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:08 am

If... Reading draw/lose to Newcastle Tuesday they will not be able to catch us.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:23 am

sam salim wrote:I would'nt bank on beating the Wednesday!!!! Infact i would'nt bank on beating anyone! Its been a funny season! Results have been crazy in this league and i woud'nt get over confident! Little Barnsley were going to have 6 past them when they played at the city! They scored two early goals and game over!!!! :shock:
Its a funny old game!!!! ;) ;)

Oh I'm not mate.

Just gut feeling thats all.

Certainly won't be easy with Wednesday fighting for survival.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:31 am

its not over till the last game of the season and its in balck and white!! the worst possible outcome came last season, it can still happen!!!