Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A LOT OF SMALL DEBTS

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:51 am

Have been finally paid and most small Court Cases against Our Club have now been Withdrawn :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
And Not Thanks to the Riddler but THANKS To the malaysians, whilst TG was on his last Visit he met most of them and everything was sorted,I would say there is No going back now with TG and The Malaysians :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: A LOT OF SMALL DEBTS

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:58 am

Forever Blue wrote:Have been finally paid and most small Court Cases against Our Club have now been Withdrawn :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
And Not Thanks to the Riddler but THANKS To the malaysians, whilst TG was on his last Visit he met most of them and everything was sorted,I would say there is No going back now with TG and The Malaysians :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes this is superb news Annis and is going down the line that I thought the Malaysians would, it is slowly but patiently falling into place. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:03 am

this is good news and i dont want to sound negetive BUT

it looks like they are drip feeding us, just to see what happens at the end of he season (playoffs/promotion) if they are commited to the club why not step in ?
why have they not come in with the bunce to sort us out in one hit ?

as i said at the start not negetive just concerns, im happy they are here, but have resevations at present.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:08 am

This is great news. Sorting out our local businesses shoes thats the Malaysians are not here to shit on our own doorstep.

The next bill will be the tax man. Expect some payment plan to be agreeded btween the club and the tax man with the Malaysians being guarantors.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:10 am

Bakedalasker wrote:This is great news. Sorting out our local businesses shoes thats the Malaysians are not here to shit on our own doorstep.

The next bill will be the tax man. Expect some payment plan to be agreeded btween the club and the tax man with the Malaysians being guarantors.

I agree, they have have also spoke to the Tax man and it looks all sorted :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:21 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:This is great news. Sorting out our local businesses shoes thats the Malaysians are not here to shit on our own doorstep.

I agree, they have have also spoke to the Tax man and it looks all sorted :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Good stuff. :ayatollah:

Will this news go out to the press soon.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:23 am

Annis firstly welcome home!!

The one thing that I am looking forward to when the Malysians finally take over is the club being able to hold its head up high in the local business community. This will lead to this community coming behind the club and bringing the benefits that will entail.At present local companies have been giving the club a wide berth as they dont want to be associated with the riddler who has had habit of ordering goods and services when he didnt have the funds to pay. Hopefully local companies will now give support to the academy and help local youth to achieve their potential.

Then if the club operates on a sound business plan perhaps we will all have nothing to do but concentrate on the on pitch matters.
Please TG do it as soon as possible and we will support you to the hilt !!

Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:20 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:51 pm

ridofrid wrote:Annis firstly welcome home!!

The one thing that I am looking forward to when the Malysians finally take over is the club being able to hold its head up high in the local business community. This will lead to this community coming behind the club and bringing the benefits that will entail.At present local companies have been giving the club a wide berth as they dont want to be associated with the riddler who has had habit of ordering goods and services when he didnt have the funds to pay. Hopefully local companies will now give support to the academy and help local youth to achieve their potential.

Then if the club operates on a sound business plan perhaps we will all have nothing to do but concentrate on the on pitch matters.
Please TG do it as soon as possible and we will support you to the hilt !!

Cheers Ridofrid,

I agree totally with you and The Riddler has hurt a lot of small business and ruined Cardiff City name at the same time.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:56 pm

the sooner hes gone the better

I honestly think we will see an improvement in ticket sales when hes gone

at the moment nodody is buying one

and its because they dont trust him

Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:22 pm

Great news indeed.

Good to see the Malaysians appear to be doing things the proper way.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:33 pm

i think the name cardiff city isn't burnt, its everything about ridsdale! everyone hates the fat lying prick, he shouldn't be allowed near football clubs

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:54 pm

Ben wrote:i think the name cardiff city isn't burnt, its everything about ridsdale! everyone hates the fat lying prick, he shouldn't be allowed near football clubs

Ben your prob right as soon as the Riddler has gone people will be very happy to deal with us again.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Ben wrote:i think the name cardiff city isn't burnt, its everything about ridsdale! everyone hates the fat lying prick, he shouldn't be allowed near football clubs

Ben your prob right as soon as the Riddler has gone people will be very happy to deal with us again.

I would put his name up in lights in Trafalgar square. Something to the effect of The Riddler has been sacked, The thieving money grabbing c**t nearly bled Cardiff City dry but now we are gonna f*cking hang him up to dry :lol:. If it was up to me, I would give him f**k all or next to f**k all for his shares, sack him and tell him to try taking the club to court for his money, if he can afford it. Chances are he wouldn't fight it because his name will be dragged through the mud, the thieving parasytic lying,ass licking f*cking yorkie toe rag that he is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:28 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Have been finally paid and most small Court Cases against Our Club have now been Withdrawn :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We still need negative news reference the Riddler as Billy badge needs to sell his scarfs....lol :lol: :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: