Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Atmosphere yesterday

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:40 am

Sorry if this has been mentioned but yesterdays atmosphere was piss poor, You swear we were up for relegation not the play offs.

I hate going to CCS, Its over priced and soulless, Its not how watching football should be, Getting outsung by Reading is a joke. Something needs to Change

Re: Atmosphere yesterday

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:45 am

If we dont pick it back up SOON! then it could cost us valuable points....

There seriously needs some work doing regarding the seating arrangements - first things first They need to get the family stand AWAY from the away fans and put the Canton over there.......

NO QUESTION! :shock:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:53 am

With the Police winning the day 4 April and praising the stadium in making the day a peacefull day, i dont think they will ever move the family stand back to the Canton, shame though.

The atmosphere was crap yesterday, but it was a boring game, not much to shout about in the game itself, but we still should have outsung reading :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:18 am

The family stand is quite capable of creating an atmosphere. The Leicester game proved that.

As I said before we need the more vocal supporters grouped together. The new stadium has dispersed that element.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:25 am

The police have to much power in the ccs.

When Ali has to have his playlist approved and his reprimanded for playing a song with the word shit in it then there is not much hope of us ever getting a it of craic going on in there.

It's a place for families not angry young men.

We are going to end up like Fulham fans.

f*cking hell what a miserable c**t i am this morning :old:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:13 pm

after the jacks i thought it would be upbeat,but sadly the place was dead,deffinetley think the family end should swap with canton,and i sit in the family stand :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:22 pm

I lay the blame soley at the feet of the stewarding. I sit right next to the segragation area. Highest ever attendance against the Jacks last week, best ever atmosphee...guess what...we were not told to sit down once.

Yesterday atmosphere started brightly...ten minutes in, told to sit down...guess what...atmosphere non-existent for next 80 mins.

You cant tell me its a H&S issue as there were no problems at our biggest ever game.

Its a joke and the atmosphere makes me cringe at times.

Why don't they just let us 'Police' ourselves for christ sake!

Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:28 pm

Cf39 wrote:Sorry if this has been mentioned but yesterdays atmosphere was piss poor, You swear we were up for relegation not the play offs.

I hate going to CCS, Its over priced and soulless, Its not how watching football should be, Getting outsung by Reading is a joke. Something needs to Change

I agree, I hated it there yesterday, I wondered why I rushed back from the Airport to get there.You would think we were being relegated.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:47 pm

the atmosphere yesterday was sh*t, a pathetic effort by the fans the players must of been wondering what the f*ck had gone wrong since the jacks game, if we had put in half the effort in to supporting the team as we had done the week before we might of sneaked an undeserved victory :(

Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:31 pm

it was very worrying yesterday, Infact I dont enjoy going there when that sort of noise is generated it was really really poor, we all know what needs to be done switch the canton and grange, At the moment the Ninian stand hardly generate any noise and in the Canton cant hear the away fans so dont feed or bounce chants back, in facts even when we played Swansea in the Canton you could hardly hear the away fans that how bad it all is. I hope it picks up.