Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GREAT GESTURE

Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:02 am

Yesterday I was in the Premier Lounge and after the game there was an auction to raise money for a lad who I think had cerebral palsy, but I'm not sure sorry. Anyway there were several people bidding on a one of print of last weeks game which reached £2500.00 (Oddly they found another copy of the one off print which the runner up got for £2000.00 :lol: ). One of of the bidders was Daya who unfortunately didn't win the auction but he did make a fantastic gesture giving money (wont reveal amount) to the charity anyway. Hats of Daya that was a great gesture mate, well done!! :ayatollah:

Re: GREAT GESTURE

Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:05 am

Dange wrote:Yesterday I was in the Premier Lounge and after the game there was an auction to raise money for a lad who I think had cerebral palsy, but I'm not sure sorry. Anyway there were several people bidding on a one of print of last weeks game which reached £2500.00 (Oddly they found another copy of the one off print which the runner up got for £2000.00 :lol: ). One of of the bidders was Daya who unfortunately didn't win the auction but he did make a fantastic gesture giving money (wont reveal amount) to the charity anyway. Hats of Daya that was a great gesture mate, well done!! :ayatollah:

Excellent.

love him or hate him, Dayo ALWAYS seems to put his hand in his pocket for good causes.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:09 am

well done Daya :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:19 pm

Fantastic but what do you mean print of the game?

Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:54 pm

It was a big panoramic view photo of the stadium, fullish to capacity with photos of a few players surrounding it. There were Cardiff and Swansea badges on it with a silver plaque reading Cardiff City 2 - 1 Swansea City or something like that (was pretty piseed by the end of the game). It was huge as well around 50" x 35".

Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:05 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: