Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: 2 Messageboards/Forums

Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:10 pm

Saw it yesterday its pathetic

Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:13 pm

My Mother taught me when they are talking about you even slagging you down it means you must be doing something right, when they are not talking about you, then worry.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:14 pm

Eddie May wrote:Who uses just this one to post :ayatollah:
who uses mikes mb to post Never.
who uses both this and mikes mb to read :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
who think this has become childish, as thats what they are saying on there and sniping galore about this one, bluebird 101 is the worst.
which mb has the most snipers in my opinion mikes by a mile.

I use both boards. I'm a city fan and interested in anything to do with the club.

Any division caused by messageboards is pretty sad. We are all City.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:17 pm

Tim fairplay to you youve always been great on football subjects and never slagged any poster off :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:20 pm

i only use this one, as its a football forum but you can post about other things as well.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:23 pm

rob wrote:i only use this one, as its a football forum but you can post about other things as well.
yes you do sicko :lol:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:30 pm

who think this has become childish, as thats what they are saying on there and sniping galore about this one, bluebird 101 is the worst.which mb has the most snipers in my opinion mikes by a mile.

Surely this is being just as childish as the other idiots that argue!

I am a member on both - now n again read the other one but get bored very easily
Use this one for sex ed purposes and ideas :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I mean football related information!!! ;)

Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:31 pm

who think this has become childish, as thats what they are saying on there and sniping galore about this one, bluebird 101 is the worst.
which mb has the most snipers in my opinion mikes by a mile.

Still use both, and enjoy both most of the time.

This one is less negative and more balanced after a bad result, and there are less DJ haters, although 99% hate Ridsdale :lol:

I feel this one is much more informative on the Malaysian Investment, because of Carl, and Annis connections with Borley and Sam.

So I read and still post on both.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:31 pm

i hope you looked after my bitch milly last night :lol:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:33 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i hope you looked after my bitch milly last night :lol:

Molly WHAT a weird night lol - did he explain about the phone numbers! lol

Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:34 pm

no why what where, let me in on it

Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:37 pm

never go that that other board, full of *****

we enjoyed last night hay jez ;) :lol:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:46 pm

Ben wrote:never go that that other board, full of *****

we enjoyed last night hay jez ;) :lol:
she must of she is still alive :lol:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:55 pm

this one only :ayatollah: :ayatollah: [valley rams before] lot more info on here.and more fun :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:01 pm

i gave up on ccmb,got fed up of being put down for having my own point of view ,so just on here :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:07 pm

I don't go on the other one purely for the fact that I think this one is better and I can't be bothered getting into any purile squabbling with the 'other side'

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:13 pm

Only post on this board,read mikes board every now and again.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:14 pm

Bluebina wrote:
I feel this one is much more informative on the Malaysian Investment, because of Carl, and Annis connections with Borley and Sam.

So I read and still post on both.

One of the main reasons I prefer this board.

There are a number of other reasons I prefer this board but I wil keep those for another day.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:My Mother taught me when they are talking about you even slagging you down it means you must be doing something right, when they are not talking about you, then worry.

They never talk about me!! Oh shit, time to board up the windows.

I only use this one for CCFC, well I post on the Ridsdale controlled CCS one now and again

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:15 pm

I only use this board now :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:17 pm

I use both.

We need a City MB Love in :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:18 pm

Forever Blue wrote:My Mother taught me when they are talking about you even slagging you down it means you must be doing something right, when they are not talking about you, then worry.

My idol Michael Jackson had the same philosophy ' there's no such thing as bad press' :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Tim fairplay to you youve always been great on football subjects and never slagged any poster off :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers Annis.

Everyone has got an opinion.

I bet you are well pleased about the popularity of this board since it was set up. It has been a major success.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:43 pm

rob wrote:i only use this one, as its a football forum but you can post about other things as well.

Er weren''t you aware that the Mike Morris board is well know for having lots and lots of non foothall threads?

Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:46 pm

Elwood Blues wrote:

Er weren''t you aware that the Mike Morris board is well know for having lots and lots of non foothall threads?
elwood rob's threads are only allowed on here they are very sexually sickly perverted :lol: and he would be banned from anywhere else ;)

Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:58 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Elwood Blues wrote:

elwood rob's threads are only allowed on here they are very sexually sickly perverted :lol: and he would be banned from anywhere else ;)

oi.i would like to defend myself here !.........................but cant :lol:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:00 pm

i defended you ;) :D but i f*cking failed :lol:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:04 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Tim fairplay to you youve always been great on football subjects and never slagged any poster off :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers Annis.

I bet you are well pleased about the popularity of this board since it was set up. It has been a major success.

I'm sure Annis must be pleased it has done well.

However, how much of this is due to the fact that it seems (at the moment) to have posters who have a great deal of knowledge about the goings on behind the scenes is a matter that could probabaly be debated until the cows come home!!

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:09 pm

but mr elwood we discuss the finer things in life such as monkeyfacing and angry pirateing just to mention a couple ;) :D

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:10 pm

Elwood Blues wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

Cheers Annis.

I'm sure Annis must be pleased it has done well.

However, how much of this is due to the fact that it seems (at the moment) to have posters who have a great deal of knowledge about the goings on behind the scenes is a matter that could probabaly be debated until the cows come home!!

Elwood we get 90% 0f things right, cant be bad :ayatollah: