Re: 2 Messageboards/Forums

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:17 pm

Shit Elwood there here already.......time to stop debating :lol:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:25 pm

I like both of em

Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:23 pm

i only post on this one, but its been banned in work as has facebook, because i spend all my time on here and do f**k all work, so when im in work and bored i may scan across other forums but never post :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:14 pm

I only post on this one. I was never allowed to join the other one because of mistake identity but it doesn't bother me any more because I enjoy this one enough. I have no problem with the other one and think any rivalries or sniping is just pathetic and time wasting.

We're all Cardiff fans so any differences are quite sad.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:20 pm

I post about 98% of my posts on this one.

I go on CCMB about once a week to have a look and may post something if someone is annoying me about something.

But i prefer this one alot alot more..

Top work guys :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:22 pm

chippy909 wrote:I post about 98% of my posts on this one.

I go on CCMB about once a week to have a look and may post something if someone is annoying me about something.

But i prefer this one alot alot more..

Top work guys :ayatollah:

Read their debate regarding 2 forums you will find Claude Blue slating everyone on here.

Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:36 am

Both are good to be honest, but I will be honest and say I use Mike's a lot more than this one.

There is a LOT of sniping on there, I get a fair few of abuse on it but at the end of the day its JUST a message board, don't take it too seriously.

Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:58 am

To be fair, baker, you can be somewhat irritating at times, then again, everyone can.

A lot of the abuse you seem to get there borders on the verges of bullying, to be honest.

Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:19 am

nerd wrote:To be fair, baker, you can be somewhat irritating at times, then again, everyone can.

A lot of the abuse you seem to get there borders on the verges of bullying, to be honest.

This is surely somewthing the "Mods" should be watching - and dealing with!

Stick with AAMB - never seen bullying just good tit for tat discussions :ayatollah: