Re: well done pompey again

Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:39 pm

ben you been out on rapewatch again :D :lol:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:42 pm

watch out watch out, bens about!!

Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:43 pm

Credit to them, they have been through financial turmoil and relegation yesterday, but just goes to show what passion, commitment and pride gets you. Fair play to their fans to, always create a great atmosphere, but Play up Pompey gets on my nerves.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:44 pm

Yes well done Pompey but did anyone else feel sick when they played that piping tune at the end.

It brought it all back for me at the end of the 2008 cup final and it was gut wrenching hearing that tune again. :(

Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:48 pm

Well done pompey ,you deserved to win that all you been through showed excellent commitment!! :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:07 pm

i hate them ,couldnt give two fucks for them and there money shit ...we got the same does anyone give a shit about us ...no !!.....pissed me off losing to them in the cup final as we had a great chance and they did f**k all in the game ,wouldnt have minded losing to utd or chelsea and there millions but to lose to a shit club like that pissed me off knowing it was gonna be our best ever chance .......the wierd thing is that they could be in the cup final and we could be in the play off final 2 years on.....same as what we did in 1925-1927.....even though it was fa cups.....would be strange if the city to were replicate that loase and 2 years on go back and win it !!!!!

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:07 pm

Amazing Superb Pompey :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:13 pm

sorry annis bugger pompey!!!....hope the holiday was good...annis can u tell me how i can put a pic in my profile

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:17 pm

Couldn't care about them, they broke my heart in '08

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:18 pm

Peter Enckleman broke my heart in '08

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:21 pm

Delighted for them.

With all their problems I am chuffed for them, at least it's not Man Utd or Liverpool :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:39 pm

f**k em,can't stand pompey.. but it was sweet to see harry redknaps face at the end... can never understand the press and there love for ol harry... he's a crook...

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:47 pm

Rather them than the spurs twats hate Tottenham

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:49 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:getting to the fa cup final :ayatollah:

Yes great, now they will know whats it like losing in a cup final... :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: